Chapter 8

Linzhou City is only a few kilometers away from the villages outside the city, and it takes about a quarter of an hour to drive there and back. If you walk on foot, more than half an hour is enough. Farmers in the villages trade, and they come to the city every day before dawn, either selling vegetables and fruits, or selling handicrafts to support their families.

Ten years ago, Fang Su's mother was like this. The ten-fingered woman hurried to the city with her sewing thread on her back, holding a child who still loved to chew on her hands, and sat on the street for a day.

At that time, Fang Su was ignorant of world affairs, and was afraid of all the new things in the city. Later, when I got a little older, I looked like five years old, and my courage grew, I liked to go to the school alone and hide outside the windowsill to listen to my teacher's lectures.

In the past, he was poor but happy. Although his family was poor, at least as long as Fang Su wanted, his mother would find a way to satisfy him. It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. When Fang Su was not really sensible, the woman in the family suddenly changed to someone else.

Twelve years later, the woman did not even allow him to come back to Linzhou City.

The scenery is not waiting for anyone, and the city's appearance changes every day. Now that more than ten years have passed, Fang Su is very unfamiliar with this place and can't recognize the direction. Today, Tang Qiaoyuan took him out to play. He wanted to go to the places he was familiar with, especially the school to the east, to see if Mr. Wang was still there. However, Fang Su didn't honestly say what he thought in his heart, and when he walked with Tang Qiaoyuan on the road, he didn't even know where each street would lead.

Tang Qiaoyuan held his hand and wandered around, obviously without a purpose. He asked him several times where he wanted to play, but he always answered without waiting for him to answer, "It's nothing special. The place, feel free to walk around."

As if trying to make fun of him, Fang Su's face turned red.

It just so happened that Fang Su wasn't the kind of talkative, arrogant, reserved nature, and he didn't make any demands in front of this person, he could only let him walk around with him, keeping the words in his heart.

Tang Qiaoyuan didn't know what to think, the smiles in his eyes were repeated.

After walking for a few more streets, the man asked again, "Is there any place Susu wants to go?"

Fang Su's heart moved. This time, he didn't give him the opportunity to continue talking. He quickly raised his head and said, "I want to go to the east of the city!" He was stunned. Go, slowly pursing your lips and quieting down.

Tang Qiaoyuan was shaking with laughter, holding his hand to his lips and smirking non-stop, finally laughing enough, finally stopped teasing, put his hand on his shoulder and made him turn around, He asked happily, "Is this Yingjuan private school?"

Fang Su was stunned, and looked at the cross-shaped plaque stupidly. The four characters on the plaque have a superficial impression. After all, I was young at that time, and I didn't know much to read. I really didn't remember the name of the school well, but the walls of the gates and the blue tiles on the eaves have appeared many times in my dreams. .

"It's already in the east of the city," Tang Qiaoyuan hugged him behind him, and said with a chuckle, "Mr. Wang is still teaching there, do you want to go in and have a look?"

A deep feeling of surprise floated into his eyes, Fang Su was heartbroken, but he still questioned: "Is it inappropriate for me to go in like this? Mister should have forgotten me long ago."