Sleepover

~Gulf's POV~

You know what's best after a mind-blowing make out session with your incredibly hot alpha?

Your incredibly hot alpha cuddling you in his bed.

Being held in his arms and buried in his bed full of his scent is such a blissful feeling that even heaven can't compete. We had to have kissed for at least 10 minutes. It felt like an eternity and a single second at the same time.

I've been drowsy since we've started cuddling and my darling has been running his hand through my hair and gently rubbing parts of my body with the other.

"Darling, can I stay the night here? I don't wanna leave." I mumbled into his chest.

"You want to stay the night?"

"Mhmm.....too comfy."

"You don't have anything spare clothes kitten." He murmured.

"Don't care. I'll steal yours."

"That's very tempting kitten. Mkay, you've convinced me. Now shut up and look cute."

He buried his face into my hair and curled himself so I was closer to his chest. I love his nuzzles and soft kisses. Can I stay here forever?

Unknowingly, we had fallen asleep together and stayed that way until the sun had almost set and the room was cast in a golden haze through the open windows.

It was Mew who had awoken first and he took his sweet time waking me up. The sky was on the verge of night when he decided to stop gawking at me and wake me up.

"Darling~ why didn't you wake me up sooner? It's so late now." I whined.

We were now sitting up on his bed stretching when he brought up showering.

"I usually don't sleep before taking a shower. Would you like to take one while I find you some spare clothes?"

I nodded my head and fell back onto his chest to cuddle up to him. I felt the slight rumbling in his chest before I was lifted up like nothing and carried to the bathroom.

"I'll be back with some fresh clothes for you kitten. Take a shower to freshen up."

"Fine darling. I'll take a shower."

I shooed him away before setting up my desire temperature of water and stripping down. I tested the water quickly before jumping in and letting it run over my body.

I observed the products available in his shower and gleefully used them to wash myself. Now I sort of smell like him. It's not his scent but it does smell similar to him.

I heard a small rustling outside the door before hearing his voice.

"I left the clothes outside the door. There should be towels in the cabinet next to the sink for when you're done."

"Okay darling! Thank you!"

I hurriedly finished my shower and stepped out to wrap a towel around my waist. I slightly opened the door to grab the clothes and jump right back in to get dressed.

Wait.....I don't have clean boxers.

I should be fine with just shorts. It'll be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

I was going to wait for my kitten to finish his shower and make us some instant noodles for dinner. Once the water had boiled, I poured it into the cups and covered them to let them cook. I was drinking water when I heard the bathroom door open and my kitten step out.