part26

Aww recent photos of Tom tho 😍

Warning: Shouting/ Swearing and mention on rape.

"Y/D/N (your dads name) OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" A man shouted.

"Shit! Tom, No, No. There here" you panic.

"Shhhh, Darling. Don't worry, I'm here. Should we hide in the closet?" Tom suggests and you nod. You both get into the closet and shut the doors without making a sound.

The next thing you heard was a bang of the front door....then footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Y/D/N I know you here!" a man shouts. And there was for sure more people with him.

"Boss, what about in here?" you hear a different man say, and he sounded really close.

"Open it, and have a look then" someone shouts back and that's when you heard your bedroom door creak more open.

"shhhhh" Tom whispered, and rubbed circles on your arm.

"BOSS, COME HERE QUICK" the guy in your room shouted and then footsteps were heard. You peeped through the little hole in the closet, you saw 4 men.

"Looks like Mr Cooper has a daughter, Such a pretty little innocent girl" one guy smirks and takes the picture of you, off the wall.

"Boss he wouldn't really care if you did anything to Y/N" a guy says.

"And whys that Charlie?" the man who looks like the boss asked.

"Because I got told by some guy named Ben, that he let him rape his own daughter. And he just sat there and watched. Y/N Cooper her name is. Ben said that her father enjoyed her being in pain and hearing her cries. She begged for them to stop, Mr Cooper let his men rape her and abuse her, since her mum died." Charlie said.

"Thanks for the information Charlie, I'm sure we will find Mr Cooper soon" they all walk out the room.

You wait a couple of minutes, until it was silent. Tom opened the closet door first, and then told you to stay in the closet so he can go look. When he came back, he told you that it was okay and that they are gone. You both then grab the bag with your things in and got into the car.

"Are you okay?" you ask before he could say anything.

"I'm fine, I should be asking you that. Are you okay?" he grabs your hand and places small kisses on it.

"Can we just forget about it, i've had enough of being sad and scared all my life. I should be happy, I have you remember?" you give him a small smile.

"Yep, you have me. The best boyfriend ever. And this boyfriend is going to get his girlfriend and him ice cream" Tom smiles and starts the car.

"Hehe Yes ice cream" you say excited like a child.

He then drives the car and you listen to the radio. When you was about to arrive, you decided to ask Tom something...

"What are we gonna do about the fans?" you ask while looking out the window.

"What do you mean love?" he asks.

"Well...because we are dating and they don't know. I mean your family probably don't know" you say.

"Whenever your ready, we will tell them" he parks the car.

"I'm ready to tell your family, I just-I don't know about your fans yet. They probs will hate me and you...if they don't like me-"

"If they don't love you then they ain't real fans of mine, I love you so much and they will accept that. You are apart of my life you always have and will be" Tom rubs his hand on your thigh.