12

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere,"

"Where?"

"A place."

"Stop being a bitch and tell me."

This had been going on for several minutes between the hybrid and shapeshifter. Cybele knew she was in some type of city, but gods knew where she was. She was absolutely terrible with directions or anything to deal with geography. This included directions of any sort.

Klaus and her were in the front while Stefan was brooding in the back. He had been unnaturally more quiet and snappy at the pair, more than usual. It was noticeable to her, and more notably to Klaus. Klaus has even asked her if she had noticed the mood swings.

As they drove further into the city the more Cybele felt like she knew where they were.

"Klaus..."

"Yes?"

"Are we in Chicago?" She turned and glared at his side profile.

"Chicago?" Stefan spoke up. Well, that suddenly got his attention.

"Bingo," Klaus smirked as he pulled up to a small brick-looking building. It looked like a bar.

Cybele frowned at the action, as the car came to a stop. Was this man serious? "You can't be serious. You brought me to your coward's hideout?" She was fuming.

"Easy now love, no need to get hostile," Klaus commented as the trio got out of the SUV.

"Hostile? This isn't hostile, do you want to see hostile?" She asked stepping in front of him, arms crossed. Stefan noted that it looked like she was about to roundhouse Klaus into the pavement.

"I'm not here to spit in your face or do this to you out of disrespect. We need to meet someone. Come along," He ushered.

"I'm about to spit in your eye in a fucking minute," Cybele said under her breath following the two men into the bar. It was quiet and empty, it was very dimly lit.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus comments to Stefan.

"I can't believe this place is still here." He drawled off looking around.

"You got to be kidding me." A new voice spoke up. A darker-toned woman with white-bleached short hair walked towards the group. Cybele eyed her suspiciously, she sensed she was clearly a witch but something was off.