LOVE STORY

"Who knew keeping a secret would be this hard?"

                                                           {♫~♡}{♫~♡}{♫~♡}{♫~♡}

                                                                  ~~LOVE STORY~~

                                                                  ~~LOVE STORY~~

                                      a my hero academia (izuku midoriya) fanfic

IN WHICH (Y/N) (L/N) and Izuku Midoriya meet again after all these years to complete their love story.

After 10 years of being apart, (Y/N) and Izuku finally meet again, but not everything is the same. (Y/N) is now a secret pop star going undercover as the name Kira, and Izuku is now training with a quirk to be the #1 hero. What happens when they reunite and secrets are revealed, battles are fought, and sparks fly.....

*Hey guys I'm back again?! First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has read my book, I never thought it would get this many reads. I want to say sorry for not having updated for a while, I sort of lost interest and got busy, but I suddenly had a burst of inspiration so I am going to rewrite most of the chapters so far and add on, hopefully, finish with all the seasons and movies. I am planning on rewriting them but I am most likely am going to leave up the chapters until I rewrite them, so for example I may have chapter 1 rewritten and will post it, but I will keep the other chapters up till I rewrite each one. I don't have an updating schedule but my plan is to find a day coming up where I can write a bunch of chapters, then post them spread out. Thank you all once again, one last thing, pls no manga spoilers bc I have not read the manga yet, and will therefore not have the events of the manga in this book until further notice. I will be covering just the anime and movies for now*