Chapter-11

(Y'all can play this for better experience while reading)

YN POV

Yoongi came home with us, the doctor said, not to stress himself or overwork.

It was lunch time, I went to his room with soup, yea some soup with boiled vegetables and chicken same dish as yesterday what else do you expect patients to have? Anyways as I entered the room, I saw him laying down in the bed and his eyes were closed, I went near him, he opened his eyes as he felt my presence, "YN?", "Yes it's your lunch time so yea I came to feed you" he nodded and slowly sat down when I kept a pillow between him and headboard to support him to sit properly, then I sat down in front him to feed him, after he was done eating, "YN, can I ask you a question?" he asked and I replied, "Yea sure".

"Jungkook once told me that you had a brother, and you are trying to find him", he said and I nodded, why did he ask me this question about my brother like so suddenly🤔, "did you ever meet him?" he asked me and I replied, "No" and he nodded. "Okay you can go now, I'm gonna sleep now", he said as he laid down, "Okay see you later", I said, then turned off the lights, and got out of the room with the empty bowl in my hands, that was weird that suddenly he talked about this matter, anyways let's just forget it.

I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, yea the maids are on leave, anyways as I was washing the dishes, I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist more like back-hugging me, I looked down to see it's Jungkook's hands, he then kept his chin on my shoulder, he came closer to my ear making me feel his breathe hit my ears sending shivers down my spine, jeez why is he so close when I'm here dying, "YN, why are you ignoring me?" he whispered to my ear with his deep husky voice, making me shook, "I'm n-not ig-gnoring y-you" I stuttered as I was nervous, "Noooo you are ignoring me, now you are always with Yoongi" he said with a pout.

 Wow, first he talks with a deep voice now he is pouting like a baby, what a duality, "Yah Yoongi is sick, so I should take care of him", I replied as I was washing the dishes, "So now I should be sick to get your attention?" he asked, "Noo, well I'm done with the dishes, now I'm free" I said, "Yayy finally, so get ready we are gonna get ice-cream" he said and I nodded and left to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV

As YN left to her room to get ready, I went to the living room, and sat down on the sofa, I'm so jealous that she spent most of her with Yoongi hyung and not me, but thankfully now we can have time together, as the rest members are in work, I'm home to help YN.