CH46: The Ceo and Secretary Affair

Jennie tapped her fingers on her steering wheel and frowned while looking at the restaurant. What's Ji-yong doing there? Her phone rang, and she picked it up. 

"Hello?" She uttered it in a cold voice. 

"Jennie," a familiar voice greeted her. It's one of those voices she heard in her grandpa's recorder. 

"Mr. Kwon,"

The other line chuckled and said, "You guessed my name," and continued, "I really want to meet you dear, but I'm stuck in a meeting, so I decided to let my son attend on my behalf."

Jennie scoffed and chuckled darkly. "Mr. Kwon, you're the one who set up an appointment with me. You're the one who needs my investment in your project. It's because your father and my grandfather are friends that doesn't mean  I let you off the hook. Witnessing this attitude of yours, who is not a man of his words, that means you're not also committed to the business proposal you're proposing, " 

The other line went speechless. Jennie has an unpredictable mind. "I'm deeply sorry, dear. That's why I sent my son on my behalf, "

Jennie hummed, and Mr.Kwon thought Jennie agreed, but then he was speechless at Jennie's next words, "Oh is that so? Because you, the host, are not coming, Might as well, I'll let my secretary attend on my behalf," she said and hung up. 

She called her secretary first and informed her about the meeting. She turned on her engine and scoffed before driving off. 

She knows that this meeting is not a simple business proposal, but they're going to propose marriage again. She won't be surprised if she agreed to have a business proposal with Ji-yong. For sure, her face will be all over the tabloids tomorrow saying she's Ji-yong flavor of the day. 

Jennie drove to an expensive private villa and immediately got out of her car after the guards let her in. 

Her heels were clinking around the tile, and that's the only sound that can be heard in a whole house. She sat in the living room waiting for the owner of the house to get downstairs. 

"Jennie," a baritone voice greeted her. Jennie looked up and grinned. 

"Taehyung," 

The man skipped his steps and immediately hugged the brunette. "You're here!" he said, surprised. 

Jennie chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Just visiting you,"

Taehyung scoffs and removes himself from Jennie before sitting down. "At this hour?"

Jennie also sat down and crossed her legs. "I heard you have a boytoy,"

Taehyung nodded and immediately pouted, "But it seems he doesn't like me,"

Jennie chuckled and uttered, "Actually, I'm here to get him," 

Taehyung knitted his brows. "What do you want?" 

"He is one of my targets," Jennie said. 

Taehyung looked at her in confusion and shook his head, "No, you can't have him," 

"Why?"

"I'm obsessed with him," Taehyung said coldly. Taehyung is one of the descendants of Kim. He is from the branch of Jennie's grandfather's brother.

Taehyung suffers from OCD, and no one can stop him from getting what he desires.

Jennie furrowed her brows and looked down. If Taehyung said she couldn't, then she couldn't. Taehyung tends to wail and won't stop bugging you to give him his possession. If you want, then he will pull some stunts until you give him what he wants. They're just lucky that Taehyung didn't express his interest when he knew that his family already owned what he desires.