32

3rd person POV

“Get up! Amabel is gone!” Alex was suddenly woken up by Tyler, who barged into his room yelling. It didn’t take long for Alex to process the words that came out of his brother’s mouth.

“What?” He jumped out of the bed and pushed past Tyler to get to his sister’s room. For his horror, she was not there. He continued to look around the house, but nothing.

“What’s going on?” Hudson came out of his room, still only in his boxers.

In panic, Alex ignored him, running around calling for his sister.

“Amy is gone. All of her stuff is here and no indications of brake in either.” Tyler explained, trying to keep his calm as it would not do any good if he panicked like Alex. He had gone to check on Amabel, maybe get her to listen to him, but found her gone.

Hudson didn’t utter a word and went back into his room. After a moment, he came back, already dressed and putting his gun behind his cut.

He continued his way inside his daughter’s room. Nothing had changed about it. No evidence of a struggle, nothing. He slowly walked around, assessing every little detail. Then something caught his eye. It was under Amy’s pillow, with just a corner visible. He pulled out the envelope with a picture. Fury build up in his chest as if it was the only thing that fueled his very existence at that moment.

“What is that?” Tyler came to look at what he held. “That’s it. I don’t care about Bradley Lawrence anymore. That little shit will die.” He growled and punched the window in anger. It broke easily from the amount of strength he put in that punch.

“Alex!” Hudson called for his son that came running soon after. “Call Pixy. Tell her we need Dex’s whereabouts ASAP. There is no time to waste because Greg has Amy.” He ordered.

All three of them went to Hudson’s car and rushed to the clubhouse while calling every brother available.

Amabel’s POV

We had been driving for hours. I had eaten nothing and only stopped once for a gas. Even then, I didn’t get out of the car. Not that I could, even if I wanted to. Greg made sure about that when he cuffed my leg in a specially made metal ring on the floor. I bet it was made specifically for me. How nice of him.

“Don’t look so depressed.” Greg suddenly said, looking smug. He enjoyed my misery way too much.

“It’s not like I can help it,” I murmured. I don’t know if he heard me or not, but he didn’t react to it.

“Where are you taking me?” Finally, I asked was on my mind ever since I got in his car. At the moment, we were driving through some rich neighborhood in a large city that I had never been to. I didn't know which one because I spaced out a few times and suddenly we were surrounded by tall buildings. Bad move considering that information could be crucial if I escaped and needed to tell someone my whereabouts through phone.

“Oh, we are going somewhere special where we’ll be safe from your boyfriend.” Greg explained. The last word he spat out as if it was poison. I was sure he meant Tyler, even though he was not my boyfriend.

After another 10 minutes, we pulled up at a large metal gate that soon opened and we continued to drive. I had never been to a place like this. I noticed that there were quite a lot of guards walking around in black suits. They looked like out of a movie about some rich drug lord. Finally, we parked at the front of what must have been the biggest mansion I had ever seen. It looked more like a giant palace. I couldn’t help but to gawk.