donity

Donnie's pov

Wow that was a weird night. I got up and when I tried to reach my hand up to my face, instead of a hand; I see a pure white furred hoof !

"What !?" I yell in surprise. Then I realized my voice sounded different.

I think of a mirror and a light blue sparkly arora surround a mirror and it heads towards me. It pulls up to my face and I gasp at what I see.

"IM A PONY !? THAT'S A MARE !? AND IT'S ALSO A UNICORN !?"

In the mirror I have a long Royal purple mane and tail that's curly. I have sapphire blue eyes, and some light blue eyes shadow. I wanted to scream but I didn't know who was a sleep so kept quiet.

Around 6: 00 - to 7: 00 am I see a small little white filly I with pastel pink and purple streaks and green eyes.

"Hi rarity !" Said the young filly.

"Oh hi there" I said.

"Are you okay big sister ?" She asked with a worried expression on here face.

"Oh I'm fine" I said as I used my now new found magic and made a small cup of coffee.

The filly gasped with a shocked face.

"What's wrong ?" I asked.

"Rarity I thought you hated coffee ?"

"Well I uh- I thought if I could try something new for a change you know ? "

"Okay if you say so " said the little filly as she got stuff that looked like she's getting ready for school.

I wave by hoof good by as she leaves.

I thought for amount that I should find out more on who I am.

TBC......