Matt

A/N - I have a feeling I'm gonna discontinue this

 Matt was bored, he woke up and got ready before 7 , and the bus usually came at 8:30 .So he decided to call his friend Iza. Why? He just felt like it. 

Iza lifted the call the fifth time he called her , her voice was sleepy. " Who died this time " she asked. Don't panic, usually if Matt called her " too early "  ( at 7 or earlier) , it was because one of his favorite book characters died.

 Matt laughed " No one died yet, I just wanted to bother you". Iza groaned " You woke me up at 7 am in the morning because you just wanted to bother me, feeling the love Matt ". He could sense her glaring at the phone , so he quickly told her " get over here , I'll be waiting, ... bye! " 

He passed time waiting for her, by stepping on ants. But by the time she came, the bus arrived. He just laughed and shrugged it off.

—-=================================

The day was going by pretty normally, Matt and his class were pretty much asleep in History with Mrs.Binns.

Mrs.Binns wasn't a bad teacher, she just has that voice that sounds like a lullaby.

" China 's Kill The Sparrows campaign ended in ....." she droned on and on using that soft Canadian voice of hers. 

Just when Matt was about to fall asleep( he was one of the few still awake) , there was a huge thud outside. Everyone in the room woke up with a jolt.

Some freshman girl that Matt forgot the name of , was screaming " OPEN UP! THEY'RE COMING."