SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)

Short chapter

And she's made in China ;D

|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Third Person POV

"I am predator." That's what Raion said to Ayanokouji as he turn to face him. He is smiling, while the moonlight shine his bright red eyes.

To said that Ayanokouji is interested is an understatement. He's truly intrigued about what Raion meant when he said he had a nickname that have been known by a lot of people just like him.

Ayanokouji finally understand a little bit about the boy named Raion Ryuvolt.

The person that have the same fate as him. The person that have been created to be a masterpiece.

"I don't know what your nickname is, but I'm sure there's more than one. Although I'm more known as Predator."

"Do you hate it?"

"I don't really hate it. The place is what make me strong, but at the same time it make me weak. It make me grow, but at the same time it didn't."

'As intrigued as I am, this is his personal problem. He can told me about it if he want to.'

"Hey Ayanokouji."

Ayanokouji look at Raion. It look like he decided to rest his head again.

Ayanokouji join him by the railing as he put his back by the railing.

"Let's stop being friend."

"That's a sudden request. Why all of the sudden?"

"What is this? Could it be you want me to be your friend~" Raion said cheekily.

"No. You should already know what I think about people. I'm just curious as to why you want to break this relationship."

"Tsundere~ did you learn it from Horikita?"

"...."

'Now I wish I didn't said that.' Ayanokouji thought blankly.

"You could say that I also think you didn't want to be my friend from the beginning. It's as if you was force too. So I guess this is your decision."

"*Sigh* You're right. I was kinda force to think that if I want to complete this mission, I'll need to be your friend. But I want to fight it. I want to fight my past. And this is my decision. My own decision to be free."

'I wonder, if I can do the same. Can I fight my past. I'll be going back to that place after graduation or after I was expell, wether I like it or not.'

"You're a lucky guy. You're already free from that place. I'm only free for three years."

Raion look at him and sigh.

"Are you an idiot?"

"... That's new coming from you.."

"I mean, I literally said I'll help you be free from that place. I said I'll shut down that place. Even better, I'll kill every single one of the workers that work there. People that sponsored that place. People that knew that place."

"Oh yeah...you did said that. You promised that. But it look like you break the promise."

"Promise was meant to be broken. I might be someone who keep his promise, but there will be time the promise was broken. What I need isn't promise, it's trust."

"Trust?"

"Promise will build trust, but it won't build relationships, trust does. In every single promise you'll have some kind of relationship. A mutual relationship. A rivalry relationship. But the one that keep that moving is trust. Mistakes happen. It's predictable, it's repetitive, but you can't avoid them from happening. That's why you'll always need a trust."