The Creation

Why did he choose these certain people, well he didn't

"Now I'm sure you all are wondering why your here well I personally only wanted two of you. But now I'm stuck with more of you". He seemed annoyed.

"Ever heard of vampires?" My dad said pulling out a needle from his kit he had with him.

"The blood suckers with fangs" Colby Miller joked, which had him and Joshua Kelly laughing. "God I hate him" how can you joke about something like that at this time. "Now Mr.Miller you should have no room to talk wait til I tell you what you actually are." Was my dad's response. Leaving him and myself confused. There more than just vampire or is there even vampires?

"No need to ruin the fun though we have all night with each other. Now time to get started, this will is going to take awhile. — J would you be my first volunteer?" Be be the first oh no and after he shot me. "No Screw you"

"BRING MY DAUGHTER UP HERE, NOW"
I was weak and in pain, this guy was to strong. He had set me in a chair and put on restraints for me, by my father's orders of course. "What the hell are you doing- dad stop"
My dad began putting this head device on me. There was wires a lot of them and a screen above my head. "What was going on" I was scared and could barely keep myself awake. "Now this head thing allows me to see inside your mind, all your memories, the most tragic events that happened to you. Your past." He's going to show everyone what's in my head his own daughter. I would understand if he did it to someone else but why me?

"What are you doing this?" Danny asked she was scared also. "Because you're young therefore you can live up to the amount of power and strength you have. The younger you are when you first turn the stronger you are when you explore your power"was my dad's response.

"How are you supposed to make people into vampires exactly?" Colby questioned. "Well you can't be one exactly, but how you may ask well what you have to do is put this head device on and it takes your most tragic events. That's where your strength comes from. Everyone starts off with the same amount of power bit it's better to have more then that. To survive" my dad said.

"You're being serious" i could let out a lot of words but those ones I did.  "Of course I'm being serious sweetheart and I want you to be the first of the vampire kind. It would make you stronger then them all"after saying that he stopped having a conversation with me and went on to how I'm going to be a vampire.

"After drinking the blood vile I give you, you'll have to die and once you die you'll come back stronger. Stronger and more powerful then you ever were before." You can't die and come back to life that's not how the life cycle works. Nature has it's balance dying and coming back what would be the price you have to pay?

"How does it work the whole vampire thing, you just walk around with fangs out all day?" Colby asked Why was he so invested in this? My dad said he couldn't be one so why does he want to know so much.