Chapter 3 - I (and my friends) Become a God Part 3

3rd POV

Thalia stood next to Percy as her brother took her place. "Jason Grace, we grant you godhood and help in your endeavor to give the minor gods recognition. Athena and Heasphestus have designed and built temples for all the minor gods and 30 new cabins at camp half-blood. We have also claimed the last of our demigod children. Do you accept your reward?" Zeus spoke from his throne.

"I accept" Jason said bowing. The Olympians repeated the process used for his sister and he glowed until they stopped.

He was dressed in a grayish white chiton with a purple sash symbolizing his former praetor status. His hair was brushed and looked to be ruffled by unseen winds.

"All hail, Jason Grace, Pontefix Maximus, God of Flight and winds, minor god of lightning and... bricks." Percy and Leo snorted at Jason's final domain. Jason moved to join his sister and cousin as Hazel took his place.

"Hazel, we are happy to give you godhood and remove your curse. You will still be able to summon cursed jewels should you wish. Do you accept?" Pluto said after Hades shifted to his roman aspect at the approach of his daughter.

"I do." Hazel said as the process repeated. She was dressed in a gold and bronze mixed chiton with hundreds of precious jewels woven onto the fabric and in her curled hair. She has thin winged eyeliner with gold eyeshadow and a pale peach gloss on her lips that shimmers with flecks of gold.

"All hail, Hazel Levesque, Champion of Hecate, Goddess of jems and tunnels, minor goddess of the mist and curses." Next came Frank which made Ares shift to his roman form.

"Frank, we grant you godhood, as well as freedom from your curse. Accept it." Everyone rolled their eyes at Mars.

"I accept." After the glowing stopped Frank wore a praetorian chiton with his bow on full display.

"All Hail, Frank Zhang, Praetor of New Rome's 12th Legion, God of shapeshifting, Minor god of leadership." Now it was Leo's turn who walked up with his hand around Calypso's waist.

"Son, we grant you and your girlfriend godhood. Do you accept?"
Heasphestus asked.

"We accept." They glowed, their clothes changed, you know the drill.

"All hail, Leo Valdez, God of repairment, technology and pyrokenisis, Minor god of jokes and sarcasm. All hail, Calypso, Goddess of singing, gardens and Ogygia, minor Goddess of magic."

Next came Reyna who accepted immediately. The creepy chanting repeated for the 7th time and she becomes a godess.

"All hail, Reyna Avila Ramirez - Arellano Goddes of roman battle, minor Godess of truth and dogs." After ashe joined the other new gods, the stoll twins, malcom, and Katie walked up.

"Conner and Travis, we give you godhood, Katie and Malcom we gift you full immortality and the blessing of your godly parent. This will increase the power you currently hold." Hermes said to his sons and their partners.

The twins were initiated and the still creepy muttering ended. "All hail, Connor and Travis Stoll twin gods of trickery and pranks, minor gods of lies and laughter."

The boys high fives and went to the others. Clarisse, Chris, Clovis and Pollux were all given the same reward as Katie and Malcom. (A/N: I completely forgot about Pollux and Clovis until like 12:30 a.m.)

Grover became the new god of the wild and parks. Rachel became the Goddess of blue hairbrushes to all the Greeks amusement, and Will became the minor god of healing and happiness.

Now onto Piper. She went up to her mother and accepted godhood. She is now dressed in a pale orange chiton and an over the shoulder french plait with an eagle feather tied to it and her face is clear of makeup much to her relief. "All hail, Piper McLean, Godess of Natural Beauty, true love, and Charmspeak."