Chapter 27

A small laugh escapes his lips, "give it time, he looks like a man who cares about nothing and no one but he does, you'll get used to it and eventually realize that he actually does love you. Just like every one of us." He tells me and drags me with him while I'm just trying to keep up with these crutches.

He whines about me being too slow for his liking because I'm walking so slow.

"Atlas stop whining, break your own ankle and see how fast you'll stop." I say rather annoyed.

He looks at me also annoyed, "are you suggesting that I should break my ankle?" He asks now smiling.

I take a deep breath so I don't hit him with this crutch in my hand, "atlas I swear to god, don't annoy me" I warn him.

"Or what?" He challenges.

I raise an eyebrow and give him that scare look your mom used to always give you.

He laughs a little before gulping nervously but than just walks up to me and picks me up.

"Atlas what the fuck- put me down" I demand.

"No- you're being slow so if I pick you up you'll be faster" he tells me.

"No- let me go" I groan while struggling in his arms while he starts walking.

"If I let you go, you'll fall to your dead" he says.

"Fine" I mutter and slowly try to relax in his hold as he continues to walk downstairs.

"We're downstairs, not put me down" I demand.

"No" he says while walking to the dining room.

"Atlas put me down this instant" I demand harshly.

He glances down at me and laughs, "you look cute when you're mad little twiny" he smiles.

If looks could kill, Atlas would be six feet under.

He ignores it and walks inside the dining room, "put me down" I whine once more, "you're so-....so-.." I can't find the right words that wouldn't hurt his feelings.

"What am I?" He stays mockingly.

"Annoying now let me go" I say.

Maybe if I hit him with one of the crutches in my hands he'll let me go.

But he would let me fall to the ground.

"Say please- ask nicely"

"No"

"If you want me to let you go, you could've just asked me nicely." He tells me.

"No you wouldn't have" I argue with him.

"Your right, I probably wouldn't have now asks nicely and I'll consider it"

"I'll hit you with this crutch if you don't" I threaten while lifting the crutch.

Immediately Atlas let's me go making me fall to the ground.