SS Collection: Kiyotaka / Kei / Haruka / Fuuka 💘

[The following are a bunch of SS that took place during the events of Polygamy route, but weren't mentioned in the main story]

------------------------------

[A Butt hurt Explanation]

[In Chapter 13, Ayanokouji scared away Ike and Yamauchi with a death glare, to stop them from hitting on Sera senpai. The following events occur the very next day, during which he explains to them why he is not a threat in order to avoid potential complications in the future]

[Kiyotaka POV]

''Hey, Ike, Yamauchi, we need to have a chat.''

''S-sure! of course...''

''Anything you say Ayanokouji-sama!''

''.......''

''Uh, why are you guys hiding behind Sudo?''

Both Ike and Yamauchi hid behind Sudo, only peaking at me. Guess my death glare had a bigger impact on them than I anticipated. They looked at Sudo like he was their bodyguard or something, protecting them from me.

I gave Sudo a questionable look, but he just shrugged his shoulders in confusion. He himself didn't seem to know why they were acting like a bunch of pussies.

Well, time to tell them the perfect lie I came up with. It's gonna be at the expense of my dignity, however, it's a small price to pay for eternal peace.

''Well... I guess I won't beat around the bush then. Remember how I uh... deterred you guys away from that pink-haired senpai?''

''D-Deterred us?''

''Dude you looked like you were ready to skin us alive and send our body parts over the pacific!''

Sudu crossed his arms and had a confused look on his face, no doubt wondering how someone like me could possibly scare them.

''You see, I did it to protect you guys, you are my... uh bros... after all,'' I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

''Protect us?''

''Uh... from what exactly?''

Curiosity filled their heads. They both finally looked like they wanna hear me out.

''That pink-haired senpai was no ordinary senpai. She is a part of a secret all-girls club, their mission is to find innocent under-classmate boys to dominate. Sexually I mean.''

There was a brief silence before all hell broke loose.

''You idiot! That sounds like paradise. This is a betrayal of the highest degree!'' Ike stopped hiding behind Sudo and grabbed my right collar.

''I thought we were brothers in arms Ayanokouji! What happened to the bro code,'' Yamauchi grabbed my left collar.

Jeez, where did all the fear disappear off to?

''She ties you to a chair, and they have their way at you. Doing all sorts of lewd deeds.'' I explained.

''Holy shit that's hot! '' Ike shouted.

''Being dominated by older girls has always been a long-lost dream of mine!!'' Yamauchi joined in.

''Let me finish. You see...'' I continued talking ''She and her friends strap on 12-inch black dildos before ganging up on you and pegging you. While you just take it, helpless to do anything else.''