"A weird feeling"

(Y/N POV)
"Now class, when was the Declaration of yeah that's literally how it was and I wanted to keep it that way I couldn't I was like six grade so I was like I wanna do itIndependence signed?" "Anyone?...."
The class went cold. "Seriously nothing" you said to yourself . It's your least favorite period because half the class couldn't give 1 shit and the other asleep ... You give a loud sigh and answer the question for them on your whiteboard.. "July 4, 1776" you say feeling unmotivated and insanely frustrated. There's only 5 minutes until the end of class as well as lunchtime. You decide to end class early. "Alright class get your lunch and stand by the door...." You said making sure to speak loud enough to wake the smelly kids sleeping on their desks.

The best part of being a teacher is pretending not to know the drama going on in the class. You could hear the emo kids talking about sucking each other's 69 kilometer cocks,the popular kids talking about pointless teenage breakup's,the weird kids talking about what Fortnite character has the biggest titties,(ew) and the class clowns busting it down for each other. "God what a weird fucking class " you said to yourself with a disgusting look.
As you walk your class down the school hall with your class you see Mr.Toadvine slowly follow behind.....you drop your class off and head back to your room,still feeling his presence behind you.You get back into your classroom and Lay your head down to try and nap a bit.As your about to fully sleep you feel a man's hand on your hand.Still not fully knowing what's going on his hands intertwined with yours making your body jolt with butterflies.....You look up to see Mr.Toadvine standing over you.quickly your hands disconnect with his and you sit properly being sort of embarrassed."Hello boss, is there anything you need?" You say quickly and as professionally as you can trying to hide the fact you were flustered. "Oh sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep Y/N" he said sounding more calm than ever. You're kind of confused because he never uses the first name of his staff teachers.....
"Oh it completely fine" you say with a trembly voice."I just have a question"he said. You feel a bit anxious because you know that your class has been horrible.. "Why is it that your class average for scores is at 69%?" Not knowing what to say you quickly make up an excuse "Oh well I uh think it's maybe because of the uh .... well this class has been having a lot of absences.....?"
What is wrong with you,you know that he already knows this class doesn't have many absences!" You say in your head.

"Mhm" he says sarcastically."Alright well I'll be on my way back to my room." "I'll see you later Y/N" as he's about to walk out the door he stops for a second."also....check your email later today".You nod and finally he walks out the door. "What a crazy interaction"....

TIME FRAME:(LAST PERIOD)

"Finally the end of the school day" you say in your head.With the class working on a Google form assignment you decided to relax a bit.The same weird thought of Mr.Toadvines hand caressing yours still sent butterfly's in you.Did you really thing he was "Attractive???" Shit I think I said that out loud...... the class started giggling . "Will you guys shut up" "or I'll send you all to ISS". The class went silent but with little smirks on their faces.Even though you were embarrassed you didn't give a shit because you are a bad ass bitch that's about to fall for an ugly ass principal.A thought hit your head and you decide to check your email like Mr.Toadvine said. Clicking through all your mail you see an email from Mr.Toadvine.it said "Dear L/N , I have invited you to a meeting tomorrow at 9pm with me and other teachers.Please go to my room.If you do not attend you will be fired. "Alright"you say in your mind." 9pm is kinda late and tomorrows Saturday???"but oh well"

Finally class ends and you get to head back home. You change into a tank top and shorts then brush your teeth and get in bed."Hopefully the meeting goes well tomorrow" you say feeling sort of excited to see Mr.Toadvine......

(I'm going to regret this)