The fight

After the whole ordeal of shoto declaration of war trying to prove that Izuku is weak he challenged him to fight and izuku accepted it knowing that he has clear advantage of winning and that what shoto is doing is child play.

Izuku: one last chance half and half and barking dog this is not gonna be pretty.

Bakugo: who the he'll are you calling barking dog?

Everyone: *it's clearly you obviously*

Izuku: you who else would be I calling dog and besides you are proving my point by just barking.

Bakugo: enough talk I will put you where belong.

Izuku: above you?

Bakugo: no below me!!

As the 3 fought Izuku literally didn't even take not one hit and he's not even breaking a sweat while the other 2 are using much of their quirks as they can but they are starting to slow down and see that Izuku didn't break or slowed down so at that Izuku the necessary thing and ended the fight against them both and everyone who hated him grew more into hating him because their leader is down and stopped fighting.

Ochako: hey you quirkless shit why didn't you lose?

The people who hated him agreed to why he didn't lose.

Izuku: easy it's because I'm not weak as you thought you gold digging slut and besides how the hell are you here anyways you quirk is literally ass it's not as strong as anyone your more useless then a fly.

As ochako cried tenya stepped up to take Izuku on in ochako place.

Tenya: know your place and date ochako so y'all can have a family together.*doing hand chops*

Izuku:how about you fix your hands for 1 and 2 why would I marry someone who hates me for quirkless and being a gold digger.

Iida was at the point of being stunned because Izuku was at the point of no return to go off.

Saeko: darling as much as I'm enjoying this please relax ok.

Izuku breathes in and out.

Izuku: thanks love for not making me for blow a fuse.

Saeko: your welcome not come on we got to go darling.

Izuku: alright

As izuku and his harem walked away the girls who hated him decided to make an arranged marriage with them but kuroka heard them and told Izuku and the rest about it.

Izuku: we are not gonna do that?

Erica: so what are we gonna do?

Izuku: I don't know *looks at Naberal*

Naberal: I don't mind that you are looking at me but why do I have a feeling that you are gonna ask me to do something that I might regret doing?

Izuku: think of it you told me that you can shapeshift Into someone right?

Naberal: yea and?

Izuku: how about we trick them into thinking that you are me and fool them into realizing that it's not me and in return you can torture them.

Naberal went from having a cold look into a sadistic look.

Naberal: if I'm gonna torture them can I have Saeko come with me cause I know she wants to inflict pain on them to.

As she said that Izuku looked at Saeko and she gave out the same look as Naberal.

Izuku: ok as long as you do it I don't care who you bring but just make sure they don't notice her there.

Naberal: very well I'm willing to do it.

Izuku: I'm going to say this let them ask me and I'll give them an answer then you all pretend to break up with me but uphold any aggression that they might do if you see me with an disgusting look just quietly end their life I don't want them to think that you are killers even tho you are.

His harem: very well.

As the next day was planned the girls who hated him told him about the arranged mar he said ok and the girls told his harem to back off his theirs now but little did they know that they were gonna be torture and for some unknown reasons once Izuku signed it he kept it and they were ok with it and now that Izuku have it he gave it to Stella and recorded that she burned it up and now the plan of izuku (Naberal) will spend time with the girls who hated him to a dark alleyway and now the girls who hated Izuku were thinking why they were there Izuku(Naberal) smirked and transformed back into herself with Saeko coming out of the dark.

Shoka: what is the meaning of this where is our Izuku?

Girls: YEA

Naberal: oh please you really think that Izu wants to marry you?

Saeko: Yea none of y'all really thought threw of having the marriage papers with you instead of him after he signed them?

Ochako: what do you mean?

Saeko: what we mean is we heard of your little scheme of forcing our Izuku to marriage to get rid of us had failed so miserably.

Asui: but he signed the marriage papers he's our fiancé.

Naberal: true but little did you know later that day we burned it.

Naberal shows that Stella burned the marriage papers with her bare hands with a Oni smile knowing that this was gonna be seen.

Shoka: you are monsters!

Saeko: oh but hating and beating a quirkless person isn't tho?

Shoka and the girls stayed quiet because they know it's true.

Naberal: and while you steadily going back and forth with us y'all could've been gone by now but no you decided to stay and now we are gonna torture you.

The girls were shocked that they were still there and not only that they were gonna get tortured and now they are scared that they are gonna feel the same pain that Izuku felt when he was young. No one heard them screamed as everything was dead silent in the real world while in the alleyway they were trying to fight back but to no luck they were just if getting tortured but let alone getting healed and letting them get PTSD of what would happen or what already happened to them if they come near Izuku again and letting them know that if any of the guys come to him again it's gonna happen to them.

Saeko: are we gonna have a problem again in any type of process? *saying it with a Oni smile*

The girls are now crying and probably felt violated from the Oni smile that Saeko gave them.

The girls: yes we will leave him alone.

Saeko and Naberal: now beat it or we will do it again.

The girls ran off crying and hurt mentally and physically.

Naberal: let's get back to Izuku.

Saeko: we shall and I never knew you can be sadistic as hell like me.

Naberal: I could say the same I'm glad we are going out with the same person.

Saeko: same here.

As they went back they told Izuku what they done and Izuku has smile like a maniac and just laughed with the rest of the girls.

That's they end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out.

Next: the real arranged marriage and explosions