twenty four

"I'm fucking exhausted

"I'm fucking exhausted. Uncle Fran, can you ask Bruno for some lemonade?" another voice piped in. 

"Sure honey. How about we go inside?" Maria asked them sweetly. I know when the sweetness is too much. This is not appropriate at all. Unlike loads of Nutella, this is not the good sweetness. 

"Gosh, thank you for saying that Aunty Maria." he sighed. I could hear footsteps approaching the family room, quite close to me. 

I was still eating my pancakes. The deliciousness absorbing in every fibre of my body. The Nutella was showing its charms. Goodness. 

If Nutella was a person, I'd go down on one knee instantly. 

Isn't Azrael nutella for you though?

Bitch. We're just best friends. 

Hmm, your subconscious says otherwise.

Shut up you little-

"Grannyyyyy!" Tiffany squealed when their grandmother pecked her cheeks while dragging her inside the room. 

The grandmother suddenly scrunched up her face, "The witches! What do you use on your face!?" She spat the gooey makeup that she may have tasted from Toffee's face.

"What!?" Toffee shrieked. Her face squeezing like a smashed banana's peel. Just the peel. Cough. Cough.

"T-This is my 700$ Lotty Tilbury's foundation!" she stomped, shrieking.

"Lotty?" one of the ladies asked. I assume she was one of the aunts.

"Charlotte!" Toffee whined, "She is one of my closest friends Aunt." 

"Daddy!" Tiffany faced Fran and when he didn't step up, she ran out of the room, crying with her bleeding mascara racoon eyes.

"Hahahahaha!" three of the cousins suddenly burst laughing. 

Maria's face was red out of anger. I am sure she was ready to burst. 

"SHUT UP!" Maria screamed, and in a trice all three of them quieted down real quick.

"Sorry." they muttered and before Maria could speak any further, Bruno came inside with four jugs full of lemonade, with three other houseworkers trailing behind him with trays full of glasses.

Big family problems, check. 

I was still eating my food. Almost three more bites were left. 

Bruno placed the jugs and the glasses on the table, in front of me. It was self service. 

By the way, they still hadn't noticed me. 

Rocco sighed and stood up first, "Thank you Bruno, I was fricking exhausted." he shook his head. 

Everyone stared at him bored. 

"Excuse you, I am more exhausted." the peanut butter boy popped up, pushing Rocco out of the way and serving himself a glass of lemonade.