Ch. 27 - Sick Boy

"Yes, there is a sick boy recently walking around the town."

"Really? Is he alright?"

"Don't get close to him, I heard that his disease is contagious!"

"Oo, who's that?"

"What a Handsome young man! He must be passing by our town since I've never seen him here before!"

(Listen, this is what I imagined y/n will look like, but you can pretend something else. And sorry I'm bad at shading and too goddamn lazy to put designs but oh well 😄)

Sick boy? Y/n thought to himself before continued to walk towards a local restaurant. Ignoring the stares from the ladies.

"Welcome my lord! A table of one I assume?" A waiter came over and asked, y/n nodded and the waiter took him to a small table for one.

"Here's the menu!"

After y/n took a look at it he waved for the waiter. "I want rice with Unagi and Okonomiyaki."

The waiter nodded and told y/n that it'll be ready in 10 minutes.

Second pov:

Haizz, I'm too lazy to interfere with the plot but without Tamayo things are bound to go haywire. I need to find Yushiro, but where the hell am I suppose to go to find him? And is he even alive or born at this time? This is getting me headaches. You played with the teacup in front of you out of boredom.

"Sir... please, just one small bread, even stale bread is fine. I beg you!" A voice from the front entrance and in front of his seat was a small boy who you could see had Bones with not a single fat in them, kneeling down begging the man who was glaring at him in disgust.

No way, what the fuck? Your eyes widen at the similarities he had with Yushiro in the anime.

"Screw off, You're scaring my customers away! And Don't touch me with your contagious disease, shoo shoo street begger!" The Front desk man was kicking the little kid, and the kid tried protecting himself.

"Enough." The two stopped and looked at you who was glaring at the man, making him shaken.

"Let him come sit with me, I'll pay the losses." The man nodded quickly and picked up the boy and sat him down at another seat infront of you.

"Here, pick anything you want. This lord over here is filthy rich so don't worry about the expenses" you handed the menu over to the sweating kid.

"Umm.. I... I can't read, I apologize." He apologized, making you sweatdrop.

"Ehem, it's fine. I'll order for you then." You ordered the waiter to come and picked everything on the menu, since you ordered everything you had to move to another table because it can't fit in the currently table.

After the food came out, the kid's eyes sparkled, admiring the food placed infront of him.

"Go ahead and eat up, its okay to have leftovers. You can take it home after your done eating." You smiled, the boy thanked you and started eating happily. It's a cute sight.

You deadpanned at the sight after he's done eating, plates clean with no sauce or little pieces of food left.

"Thank you so much, I am in debt with you My Lord! Please let me know if you want me to do something for you, anything!" He quickly got out of his seat and bowed.

You quickly got him to sit down while looking at him saeatdroppjng. "Listen Boy, don't bother paying me back alright? I'm fine, since we don't know each other that well, if you insist just think of a hello gift from me." You said while the boy was looking at you with admiration.

"Yes! My name is Yushiro, please do just call me by my name! I will forever be grateful!" You went from happy to shocked in a instant. Lightning could be seen behind you

Although you had a suspicion you didn't expect it to be right, after all there's so many places Yushiro could've been and he's here. Talk about coincidence.

"Anyways, we can talk about it after your all grown up. Let me take you home, it's dark out." You offered your hand, and Yushiro immediately took it without hesitation.

Letting him guide you where he lives, it's quite far. You're curious where he lives currently.

After twenty minutes of walking, you guys finally arrived. You looked around, no houses. You blinked a few times before knowing what's going on.

You looked at Yushiro who was getting ready to sleep and thank you, but you quickly asked him if he has any important stuff here. He curiously looked at you but answered with a no.

Immediately you picked him up and flew away. Making Yushiro who wasn't processing this... In shock.

You successfully kidnapped a kid. I guess??