Thistlecloud *CLOSED* always_silver31

Congrats to always_silver31 for getting da win of this NTA- Thistlecloud! You will be getting a permanent follow, and 20 votes on a story of your choice! XDXD

Name: Thistlepaw- black she-cat with white chest/paws/tips and ice-blue eyes

Clan: Thunderclan

Kin: Hollyflight- mother, Brackenshade- father, Lilacpaw- sister, Stempaw- brother 

Backstory: Growing up in Thunderclan, Thistlepaw (she was the biggest of the litter) was in the spotlight of her parent's attention- she was talented, skilled and better than her little sister, Lilacpaw

Backstory: Growing up in Thunderclan, Thistlepaw (she was the biggest of the litter) was in the spotlight of her parent's attention- she was talented, skilled and better than her little sister, Lilacpaw. But still, sometimes she hated the attention that her parents gave her, because they watched her like a hawk, expecting her to model for her siblings. Although she cared about Lilacpaw, she didn't think Lilacpaw returned those 'sister feelings' for her, so she eventually gave up and let Lilacpaw go with her freedom. Thistlepaw was also very strict on the warrior code, because her mentor, Prickflake, was very strict and taught her all that she should know about following the rules. This caused Thistlepaw to despise cats who have broken the warrior code, including her own parents- because her mother was Thunderclan but her father was originally Windclan. Although Thistlepaw was vey unhappy during this time, Snaptail, her mate still made her feel better. 

Personality: Strict, talented, smart, hot-headed, confident. 

Likes: Success, sunshine, Snaptail, freedom, training, the warrior code.

Dislikes: Code-breaking cats, annoying cats, her parents(sometimes), feeling confined/trapped.