Beacon of the Dark (Part 7)

~

Your heart was beating through your chest as it drew closer into the night. 

You didn't even know if you could manage to leave your dorm as you nervously brushed your hair and set it to the side.

You wore a racy night dress as you looked at yourself in the mirror feeling nervous about all this.

"My, is all that for me?"  You heard a voice.

Loki was leaned in your doorway picking at his nails with a subtle smile.

You very nearly screamed from his blunt intrusion.

Had he been watching the whole time? How did he get in here? 

"What? You think a simple lock and key can keep me out?"

Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

He straightened up and very slowly walked toward you.

He looked down his sleeve and drew out a delicate flower.

Your favourite to be exact..

You were stunned by it.

 You were unaware he knew such a specific detail about yourself..

You shyly held the flower with a small smile admiring it. He had infused it with his magic so that it would never wilt.

"All it needs is light, which I don't see that being a problem with you" he mentioned casually as he circled you while glancing around your room.

You could feel your heart beating knowing what he was here for.

 You were too shy to even look up at him.

His eyes lingered on you like some prey and he smirked with amusement.

You were practically using the flower as something to hide behind at this point.

He were quite aware of your nerves.

He snatched your hand and tugged it behind his neck forcing you to finally meet his lustful gaze.

Your breath caught in your throat as you two were only inches apart.

Bold as usual he were..

His gloved hand gently slid down your arm as he smiled.

The scents from his enticing cologne were already toying with your senses.

"You needn't wear such seductive garments when I'm only going to take them off" he hummed.

Your eyes widened at the comment but his hands soon slid around your waist leaving you a flushed mess. 

"Don't be nervous" he teased in your ear.