09

Emma's POV

I hear a soft knock and I tell the person they could come in. "Hi noona." I look up and see Niki with a box in his hand and Sunoo trailing behind him. "Get up, were gonna dye your hair." Sunoo grabs my phone out of my hands and puts it in his pocket.

"Oh hell no you ain't! I like my hair! I swear to god, touch me and I'll snap your god damn neck Sunoo..." I growl and fling my self to the corner of the room. "Brothers orders not mine, and nice threat sweetie but if you snap a vampires neck it only knocks them out for a day" Sunoo says. "Gives me a day to hide from your ass."

"Just come on Emma." Sunoo says and I whine, making my way towards the guys. "What color?" I ask. "Red." Niki answers. "Oh how fucking convenient!" I grumble and Sunoo flicks my forehead. "Language."

After getting the dye out of my hair in the shower I get dressed and look in the mirror. "Not bad." I say and make my way out into the dining area, hearing the boys yelling and messing around.

"Suits you." My brother says and everyone else nods there head, agreeing with him. "Obviously. I look good in everything." I say and flip my hair. "Cocky bitch." My brother scoffs. "She learns from the best" Sunoo says while pointing at himself.
————————————————————————

So how we liking the book so far guys? Is there anything that I should work on? Please don't be afraid to tell me your opinion's! Have a good dayy or nightt <3