Ch. 2

Allison's POV

I walk out of my room, blinking like a frog since I was always so tired and NEEDED my daily dose of coffee in the morning.

I walk down the elegant stairs to the kitchen. I get my favorite mug that had the words "I ♡ Harry Potter" written on it. Yes, indeed I AM a Harry Potter fan!! And so are Shri and Mahika.

I walk to the fridge as my coffee mug gets filled with the dark liquid. I open the fridge and took out some yogurt.

I walk back to the coffee machine to turn it off. I grab my amazing mug, and sipped some of the coffee. As I pull out my phone, it suddenly started buzzing violently and almost I spit my coffee on it.

I set down my mug and saw it was a call from Mahika, I pressed accept OBVIOUSLY, why would a ignore ONE of my bestest friends?

Mahika: HEY GUUURL!!

Me: Ughhh, what the f**k do you want.

Mahika: SOO SHRI JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE STARBUCKS FOR LIKE 18K!!

Me: And?

Mahika: AND,  SHE JUST HIRED A BOY AND I THINK YOU THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN HIM!

Me: ...Didn't I tell you that I'm aroace?

Mahika: WHAAAAAT!?

Me: I'm not interested in any romantic things/relationships Mahika.

Mahika: WHAT?!

Me: What's the address?

Shri takes Mahika's phone.

Shri: ***** **** ***

Mahika takes back her phone.

Mahika: Cya there!

Me: I'll be there soon.

I then hang up the phone. Now I have something added to my not-so perfect Sunday.

Shri's POV

Mahika told me that Ally(Allison's nickname) will be coming to meet us soon, Mahika told me what Ally said to her on the phone. She's aroace? Never knew THAT. "The more you know."

Time Skip,Allison's POV

I parked my McLaren in the small parking lot near the Starbucks. The Starbucks looked pretty big but it definitely didn't look like it cost 18k.

I hop out of my fancy car, sliding my keys in my new jeans. (That rhymes, noo) I see a charging Mahika and Shri coming towards me. They greet me and we started walking to Shri's Starbucks.

364 words (not including this)