Jaza Stadi

SMART

Leadership that the people desire was trying to increase the role of sports in the Country been a major hub in the region as well as looking for sponsorship from a number of businesses and companies including banks. Principle centered and resonant leadetrship with a clear agenda for the future of sports in the Country.

Advocacy Platforms for advocacy included the jaza Stadi initiative that would address Change, challenges, and choices when it came to sports in the Country especially football, basketball and rugby tournaments. Planned change to the society and community would take time as people adapted to the new changes in sports.

Education system also had a role because talent was noticed for the first time through the tournamnets that were been held at high school and some of this talent would get scholarships and some would end up joining some of the big teams in the Premier League while some would even end up joining the national team.

Initiatives had been done to ensure that the Country would continue to excel in sposrts by the various parties public and private. And this as part of the endeavor to encourage sports in the Country. People were catching on slowly. They liked the idea of there favorite sports personalities in the field and winning every other game.

Advocacy for sports activities were been done by the jaza stadi team that was out there trying to get people to the stadiums. Europe had filled stadiums until the Covid 19 era and of course there was the World Cup that was held for the first time in Africa in south Africa and thereby The Country got modern stadiums.

Leadership in the Country was calling for some of the competitions within the region to be held in the Country and encourage people to go to the stadiums. Media was doing its part by media coverage of the various sporting events that were been held in the Country both by the Broadcast media and by print newspapers and magzines.

Sustaining Kenya as one of the leading Countries in the world in various sports and thereby the jaza stadi and the fans have really tried to catch the games live at the various stadiums and watch the winning team or their favourite team most of the time.The seats have been colored with the Kenyan flags at various intervals and it looks like now for development within the EAC region and the whole of Africa even at club level the teams will be taking to the stands nad really cheering the home team.

Convey information on what is happening on the field and divulge the results to the relevant parties report on progress Results had started been achieved and there were Linkages with the development project. Adaptive trilas and action points for new projects and Preliminary studies and feasibility studies for the projects.

Know the project size and location that is how long the sporting event will take and in which stadiums the games will be played were some of the questions that they were looking for answers. Sports stadia had a big role in the Applicability of the project as well as Leadership as direction, inspirational leaders in the sporting field.

Goals and targets

Week

Every week there would be games at the stadium where the teams would participate in Premier League games. Of course the team had to look for some of the best talent. When it came to coaching staff and the team members they would look for the best so that they end up winning the tie and eventually the league.

The team had to put up with weekly practice for the tie and depending on the team that they are playing they would end up traveling. They would go through skill training and also need the gym for strength and stamina. They would need a strategy defensive and offensive for every game and the league.

The coach would choose the starting line up for the game which of course would consist his best players for the tie for every game and the substitutes. For every game they needed to be ready to put there best and win if everything goes well. There was the home game and the away game a total of 38 games in the season.