37. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea was currently on the bus of Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins as she would be riding with them to the live event at Madison Square Garden for the road to WrestleMania. Azalea was talking on the phone with Stephanie McMahon as she was sewing up a rip on Becky's jacket. "So you know how you called me and you wanted a WrestleMania match for Rhea and Liv Morgan?" Stephanie asked, this catching Becky's attention as she looked up and raised a brow.

"Yes, I remember but it was only a suggestion. I'm just saying, Rhea and Liv have been doing amazing things on Raw and I think they deserve a match at WrestleMania." Azalea stated, Becky smiled and placed a kiss to Roux's head who was sleeping on her chest. "Well since this is coming from one of our best champions on the roster, I will add them a match on Raw." Stephanie said, Becky and Azalea both smirked.

"Since I can't add a last minute feud I can team up Rhea and Liv and give them a match against Zelina and Carmella. And if they win then they get added to the Tag Team Championship match between Sasha Banks, Naomi, Zelina and Carmella at WrestleMania. Now is that to your liking Ms. Evans?" Stephanie asked, Azalea smiled and looked at Becky who gave her a thumbs up.

"Yes it is, thank you Steph." Azalea replied sweetly, Stephanie chuckled, "No problem. I'll call you if there's any changes." Stephanie said, hanging up, Azalea smirked and continued to sew up Becky's jacket. "So are we gonna just pretend you totally got Rhea and Liv a spot at WrestleMaina?" Becky asked, Azalea hummed and licked her lips. "Maybe. Look I just wanted to make sure that people who deserve to be at WrestleMaina are at it." Azalea shrugged.

"Mhm, and you're sure you're not just doing it because you're so in love with Rhea?" Becky asked, Azalea rolled her eyes and set down the now fixed jacket. "Shut up or I won't make your WrestleMaina gear." Azalea said, Becky frowned and squinted her eyes, "Don't get so defensive lass, I'm just stating the obvious." Becky defended, Azalea chuckled and shook her head amused.

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

They had arrived at the live event in Madison Square Garden and Azalea had immediately booked a flight to their next event on the next day as she wouldn't be riding with Seth and Becky because she didn't want to be in the way. Azalea grabbed her suitcase and walked to the building, the build was already surrounded with eager fans so Azalea went and got a few pictures before heading inside.

She greeted some fellow wrestlers and met up with Stephanie who was assigning scripts to everyone in the room. "Whatcha got for me Steph?" Azalea asked, Steph raised a brow at Azalea's choice of outfit which made Azalea smile cheekily. "Oh come on, I look hot and it's not like I'm wearing this on tv." Azalea shrugged looking at her outfit that consisted of a cute black bralette with some pants that were see through so you could see her black panties and everyone was complimenting her so she knew she looked hot. She also had on really cute heels that actually belonged to Rhea but she was borrowing them because why not?