Chapter 17: My Game Is Not Over, It's Just Getting Started

It's been a little more than six months since everything happened. Many things changed: something got better, and something much worse than before. For example, Raquelle managed to restore her reputation and keep working. She is getting many offers for shootings and interviews, and every single minute of every day is literally busy. As a result of her long and hard work, the girl got much more famous and got much more fans than she had before the bad story happened to her.

As for the great scandal that Simon provoked when he slandered Raquelle and blamed her for what she did not do, everyone forgot it almost at once. Nobody reproached the girl and charged her for what that man said. She did not have to excuse herself, and she solved that problem quickly enough. And it did not take too much time for Raquelle to forget about it and decided to leave this case in the past, believing that she needed to go on, live in the present, and think of the future.

Moreover, Raquelle has been dating the famous actor Terrence MacClife for a few months. Even if she did not get on well with, but for whom she felt strong feelings. If someone had told her that man would become a boyfriend of hers, the girl would have definitely laughed loudly because it seemed unreal. Something like someone's fantasy. However, no matter what, Raquelle answered the feelings of that man and stopped denying she was not actually indifferent to him. Now they are very happy and try to spend as much time together as possible and have as fewer fights as possible.

Raquelle's life got much better over the past few months. Nothing reminds her of what she would never like to remember. About how she was slandered by the man, to whom she did nothing bad. Now she has no reason to suffer and worry. She is happy and loved by her close people. She managed to build a brilliant career, she has a loving grandfather and a loving aunt, wonderful friends, and a caring man. And people around her try not to remind her of the scandal that she got involved in against her wish.

Terrence himself keeps acting in movies after a long break in his acting career. Yes, maybe, it does not mean he would get close to the new peak of his popularity. But the fact that he appears in some movies definitely makes all the fans of the man happy, who have been dreaming of watching their idol on the screen. Nevertheless, people have lately talked much about this charming brunet because he has recently started a romantic relationship with the model Raquelle Cameron, who is loved around the whole world.

The announcement about their relationship got their fans nicely excited because they really adored their couple and thought these two would perfectly fit each other. Many of them did dream of Terrence and Raquelle telling the world that they started a love affair, even if it was just a PR. So, their dream has finally come true: a few months ago, the young people announced that they were dating and attend public appearances as a couple with pleasure.

Terrence is very happy with Raquelle, does not regret what he did for the one, who, fortunately, answered him back, and does his best for her to be happy with him. Moreover, the man already introduced her to his mother, who liked Raquelle after she just looked at her for the first time. And the girl did her best to please one of the closest people of her man. So, in the end, Terrence's mother approved of the relationship between her only son and this sweet girl, next to who he looked very good.

***

The middle of January 2015.

"I liked you, girl. Really liked."

That's what was said by the woman named Rebecca MacClife, who is accepting special visitors at her home. Her son Terrence came to visit her with his girlfriend Raquelle, whom he decided to introduce to his mother and let her look at the one that slayed him literally from the first minutes. She slayed him with her beauty and her non-obedience.