Chapter nine

After the speech's Mia had gonna and got ready, with the help of Paolo. Everyone is now in the ballroom with grandma, Mia and I in the centre. Grandma begins to dance with the prime minister, Mia starts with Joe and I start with Anthony.

"It's hard to believe you ever doubted yourself when you where up there" Anthony tells me.

"I got a pep talk" I say smiling.

After a couple minutes grandma begins to dance with Joe, Mia with Lily's brother Michael and I dance with Daniel. Everyone now joins us.

"You look stunning" Daniel compliments me, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, and don't you look wonderful in a suit" I say back.

As we talk I see Mia and Michael head into the garden. I'm glad they've both realised how good they are for each other. They both truly deserve each other.

***

Dear diary,

Today is Mia and I's first official day as Princesses of Genovia.

We'll land in a while and I'll meet the parliament and the people before beginning my royal duties. Mom is, of course, moving to Genovia with us and will continue her passion for painting.

Daniel and I have decided to see how long distance goes. I must say I'm worried. We have never really had a test like this. I know I love him but I'm unsure if it'll last, though I hope it does.

Also, I'm getting a car! I'm getting a white Audi.

Mia is having her mustang brought over, that she can legally drive soon

Grandma is so glad to be going home.

And Anthony? He's watching over me, as protective as ever. Sat right next to me, trying to read over my shoulder. It's laughable that he thinks he's being discrete.

Everyone has got pre-coronation jitters, including me. Everybody, that is except for fat Louie (Mias cat, who I haven't included like at all), who has totally adapted to being a royal. That cat makes me want a pet. I'll talk to grandma.

"Princess. Look out the window and welcome to Genovia"

The Princess DiariesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara