41 § 𝐵𝑎𝑚 𝐵𝑎𝑚

"Yeonjunnie," Beomgyu purred tenderly against the older man's lips as they stood in the middle of the dance floor, tightly embraced

"Yeonjunnie," Beomgyu purred tenderly against the older man's lips as they stood in the middle of the dance floor, tightly embraced. His hands rested on his hips at first, but then he let them wander to the latter's buttocks and grinned insolently at his friend. While the dark-haired man had yet to get an alcoholic refill from Eunwoo, it seemed to be enough for the rest of the evening. "Yeonjunnieee," the younger Choi downright hummed like a teenager in love.

"Hmm?" the addressed asked with lazy eyes, letting out a slight smirk as he saw his friend's glittering dark eyes and felt his hands on his back pants pockets. With a bob to the beat, he rested his arm on the latter's shoulder, leaning his forehead against his. "I know your 'Yeonjunnie' and I missed it."

"I love you," Beomgyu added to his humming, letting his fingers trail upward to the small of his back before letting them slip under the waistband of his pants, "Yeonjunnie." He let his lips hover just slightly over the black-haired man's, but slowly sought out a new spot to kiss.

First along his jaw, then downward to his neck.

"What are you doing?" mumbled Yeonjun in his ear, feeling the tingle the younger man left on his skin and sighing heavily. It had been a long time since Beomgyu had acted like this, but it almost seemed like the alcohol was reawakening his playful, former self. "I love you too."

While thinking about how he had walked all over the club today just to find Beomgyu, he realized what else the younger Choi definitely needed and was trying to get today.

Teasingly, Beomgyu nibbled on the latter's neck, but broke away from the older man and leaned back slightly so Yeonjun could look at him.

"What does it look like?" he inquired, sticking the tip of his tongue out from between his lips.

A light laugh escaped the taller man when he saw the playful expression. "Your eyes look like they want to undress me," he grinned, holding his sweetheart by the waist so he wouldn't lean too far back and be in danger of getting punched in the face by some drunken dancers.

"I'd like that, too. Right here, right now," the gray-haired man assured, playfully wiggling his eyebrows.

His left hand wandered along the waistband of his pants.