2 - Fear?

Unit 001 speaking: "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

Unit 001 still did not make any effort to move. Silently and stealthily gathering information as he always had since the moment he came online. He scanned the younger human just as he had done everyone else, doing so without moving an inch from where he was.

[Alert: Species: Human. Mutation: unknown. Emotional Reading: Agitated, Alert.]

[Fauna File: Humans. An untrustworthy and violent species that has repeatedly damaged Unit 001 since being encountered.]

[Emotional Instability Detected.]

[Unit 001 does not have the data to identify anomaly.]

[Distress Signal is still active. Response pending...]

[Mission remains unchanged: Escape to find a place where 100% recovery is possible.]

Unit 001's lightning-fast thought processes halted for a moment at this. More and more emotional instabilities in his mainframe were being detected. His always motionless arms began to tremble ever so slightly. No one noticed this as their attention was on the child they had brought in.

Unit 001 did not understand this anomaly at all, but his thoughts presented him with many different queries that seemed to be a result of it.

Query: Does an optimum place such as that exist for Unit 001?

[No data found, unable to answer the query.]

Query: What if there is no safe place for Unit 001?

[No data found, unable to answer the query.]

Query: If there is no safe place, will Unit 001 go offline because of these humans?

[No data found, unable to answer the query.]

Unit 001... does not want to go offline.

[This AI also does not want this outcome.]

The situation with the child and the hostile humans had changed again. They had released him from his restraints and were trying to convince him to join them. The child, who Unit 001 noticed had ash-blond hair and red eyes, watched them silently.

Unit 001 understood immediately that this child was not listening to anything the blue-haired hostile human was saying.

[Update: The human child, now confirmed as Bakugou, Katsuki, is trying to escape.] She stated, sounding a bit surprised, as was Unit 001.

Yes, he and these humans seem to not be allied.

Unit 001 continued to stealthily watch the scene unfold. The child announced that he would never be a villain and that his dream was to be a hero stronger than All Might. This, too, arose many questions in the robot.

Query: What are villains?

[No data found.]

Query: What are heroes?