Chapter 3: Methas Jarustiwa

A young man took out his gun which was safely tucked in his waistband as he stepped out of the driver's seat. He ran his hand through his long hair, letting it softly fall back down to his neck. He had a small silver hoop earring on his right ear, it matched the silver chain around his neck. He gently pulled onto the collars of his black suit adjusting it a little, allowing a small triangle to form on his chest exposing his white top.

The boy with curtained hair who sat in the passenger seat next to him followed him towards the back of the van. He also wore a black suit but with a white shirt. He bit the inside of his cheek while tilting his head a little staring at the mansion in front of him.

The boy with long hair was no other than the infamous Methas Jarustiwa, who is better known as MJ. The only son of Aawut Jarustiwa, who was a part of The Black Nabi. One of the Caproregimes, the closest to The Boss. The Jarustiwas took care of a lot of things that they were thought of as the Consigliere rather than a Caproregime. 

MJ opened the back of his van and looked at the boy quickly tapping onto the keyboard of his laptop. "Is it done?"

The boy had a dark navy blue shirt with the top two buttons undone exposing a gold chain. He pushed the sleeve of his suit checking the time. Adjusting the golden oval pair of glasses resting on his face he looked up at MJ. He closed his laptop and nodded his head with a satisfied smirk. He could now hack into any CCTV system in under six minutes, his personal best. He had learned from the best, the one and only Methas Jarustiwa.

"Do you know what you're doing? We can't afford to mess this up" MJ exclaimed holding a serious expression on his face. He took his tasks very seriously. Everything had to be performed immaculately. He wasn't part of The Black NaBi for nothing and he aimed to make his father proud.

The two boys nodded back tightening the grip on their guns and started to walk out from the back of the van.

They knew exactly what they were assigned to do. Achara Paramaanantra had given them very clear instructions. Break in. Take the girl. Simple.

Someone watched the boys from a distance in a black benz. Gripping tightly onto the steering wheel of his car a sinister smirk formed across his face which was hidden by a black cap. He nodded his head slightly before chuckling, "Oh Achara, Achara. You just can't keep your fucking nose out of things that don't concern you anymore can you?"

His smirk dropped and his face turned dark as he glared up at Methas Jarustiwa while clenching his jaw. "Fine, so be it."

***

Yu Na-Bi startled awake at the sound of the front door being flung open, broken from its hinges, and onto the floor with a deafening thud. For a second she thought she was dreaming, had someone broken in?

"HANDS UP BEHIND YOUR HEAD NOW!" She could hear someone's muffled voice downstairs. She sat up abruptly on her bed, someone had broken in. She repeated what she had just said in her head again panicking. No prank, no false alarm someone had broken in!

She didn't know whether to be alarmed or excited. She could use this as an excuse to escape, but right now that should be the last thing on her mind. People who are breaking are clearly not nice people, right now she should be thinking about whether she'll still be alive by the end of this. What did they want? Are they just ordinary robbers? Something told her that it was most definitely big, big trouble. Whatever it was, it's definitely mafia related. However, she wasn't going to stick around to find out. 

"No, no, no" She whispered realising the chain cuffed on her left leg. Looks like she is going to be sticking around. All she could do was pray they weren't going to kill her, she took a deep breathe in trying to stop herself from imagining how completely broken her father would be seeing her body laying lifelessly on her bed.