𓁹Chapter 1

𓁹CHAPTER 1: The Lost and The New Journey

Ralia was a wonderful but chaotic Girl, She live in a House with a part like a mini grocery store.

Everything was great for her but Her Mentality was slowly decreasing the more she heard people talk about her, The more it made her sensitive.

She fought through it with the Help of her close 3rd Sister Who did nothing but Listen and comfort her, Everything eventually came to an end to her as Her sister was suddenly put into a hospital with a sudden illness..

Covid-19.

That was the reason why her sister died, Because of the people who doesn't know how to keep it to themselves it was passed to her sister.

Is that the reason why her sister was slowly distancing herself so if the Covid wasn't cured, She wouldn't get mentally hurt? If so, They she thought wrong..

°·。𑁍

"Why did you have to leave me?"

Ralia ask as she stares at the sky, Her tears were streaming through her round cheeks.

"Ralia.. It's time to get dress, We're gonna greet some guests"

The door outside's open as the voice of her Mother came passing her ear, Ralia look at her Mother with a slight smile as her teard keep running down.

"Ma.. What wrongs did I do that Ate left us like that?"

Ralia ask as she stares at her Mother, Malia looks at her 4th child with guilt and sorrow, She walked outside and closed the door before joining her at the bench Ralia was sitting, Malia looks at her Daughter before sighing.

"I know its hard for you, I know how much Ramona is close to you, But it's no one's fault. Covid is still spreading while she was on her school trip, She still has her own duties outside this family."

Malia said as she hugged her daughter and patting her head, She put her daughter's head into her shoulder as her shoulder slowly gets wet by her youngest daughter's tears.

Malia who stood the roles of a Mother and A Father for her 5 kids, Malia wasn't married to the man but she did had a lot of histories with him by looking at the 5 kids.

She did everything she could to give those 5 to have a lucky and happy life, To prove that the kids doesn't need to have a Father as their parent when she can just do both.

Her First Daughter, Marianne is already dropping out of school and started working for the rest, She who was the Oldest stood as both Mother, Father and A Sister to her siblings. Sacrificing her education, That instead of going to College and having her few years of teenage years, She instead choose to work to have extra money for her siblings.

Her Second child was a Boy, But The young child didn't last after Birth..

Her Third Child, Rosalie was a beautiful girl in her last teenage days before turning 20 soon. She who was the second child who survive labour, Fight for her education to become atleast A Doctor or a Flight attendant for her family. She mostly focus on her friends and education first, But that doesn't stop her for doing whatever she can to help her mother and older sister raise the Three youngest.