Twenty

After I got Ricky's whole backstory, we finished watching Dirty Dancing.

He was touching some part of me the entire time. It's like he's afraid I'm going to leave him.

By the time the movie was over, the storm was over and it was around noon. I get up off Ricky's bed, causing his hand to leave mine for the first time in like, an hour.

"I should probably go home now." I tell him, pulling back his curtains to see that it was only drizzling outside now. The sky has gotten a lighter shade of gray, but it was very wet outside. Lots of puddles.

"Already?" Ricky complains, sitting upright on his bed.

I giggle, "What do you mean already? I spent the night here."

"Yeah, but it's only noon. We can watch another movie. I'll even let you pick the movie! I just hope it's not another 80's romance." He gets up from the bed and I laugh a bit at the last part.

"Hey! 80's movies are the best. What type of movies do you watch?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.

He shrugs. "I don't watch movies that much."

"Then what do you watch?"

Porn.

Shut up!

"Family Guy is funny, I guess." He tells me, causing me to roll my eyes. I've never understood that show.

"Whatever. I still need to leave, Ricky. My moms are going to be wondering why I've been here so long."

Ricky sighs, "Okay. But I'm going to give you something else to wear, you're not going outside in that."

I smile, hearing a phone ding. I thought it was mine so I walk over to the bed, only to see Ricky's phone lit up instead of mine.

Don't look. It's his private text messages.

Maybe just a small peek..

Pretty boy.

Does he call her pretty girl?

I scoff, suddenly feeling angry. Why does he still talk to her?

He hears me scoff and turns around from the closet to look at me. "You okay?"

When he sees that I was looking at his phone, he walks away from the closet and picks up his phone. He sees the notification, and deletes it.

He only deleted it because I saw it.

"You ask me to stay, but then you go and make plans with Savanah." I retort, annoyance present in my voice.

Ricky looks confused, "Nini, I didn't-"

I don't let him finish his sentence. "Whatever, Ricky. I hope you have fun with the same girl who cheated on you." I snap, "I was right to stay away from you. I don't even know how Savanah can tolerate you."