Welcome home love

It's been 3 years since I left Woodsboro to get a college degree, now that I've done my time I'm ready to return home.

It felt like the second I got into my car a cold chill started to linger behind me. I tried to brush the feeling off but it seemed adamant to follow me.

I turned the key and put the car in reverse. My cars backup camera flashing across the screen in my car, I blinked a couple of times baffled by what I was seeing. A figure in a black and white costume similar to one I had seen before was standing with a knife waving from behind another car.

I took a deep breath and looked at the screen again the figure no longer standing near the vehicle. I shook my head in disbelief, making a mental note to reach out to a therapist in the near future.

Time skip--------------------------------------------------

I had just finished unloading my boxes into the small house I had inherited from my parents who moved across the country to take care of my mom's dying mother.

I was unpacking my things and cleaning up anything that had gotten left behind by my family. That's when I had noticed a small magazine with words that seemed to have been purposely blacked out in specific spots. The magazine was gently tucked under my bed. I bent down and pulled out the magazine glazing over the words on the cover. It was a news magazine that featured gale weathers and her story behind the recent killings, the words that were left on the page read: "I'm just a phone call away".

"Fuck he never gave me his number".

The frustration of the current situation had begun to drive me mad and I put my face in my pillow and screamed to relieve some tension.  The sound of our old landline ringing caught me off guard as I thought the phone had been disconnected when my mom moved out.

I quickly got up racing over to the phone tripping over a bunch of boxes I had left in the hallway. I eventually got to the phone and gently placed it to my ear after accepting the call.

Hello? I said listening for a response

"Hello love welcome home", the caller said in a silky seductive tone.

Immediately my legs started to quiver from his tone of voice.

You didn't have it in you to come say it to me in person? I said in a mocking tone.

He chuckles slightly, what makes you think I'm not already in your house?

Oh really then what am I wearing?

There's a pause and he starts to speak again.
I can hear him chuckle to himself briefly over the phone and then he hangs up.

What the hell I said frustrated that he hung up on me.

The feeling of rough leather gloves abruptly tightened around my throat and the figures warm breath licked my neck. 

Miss me? he said in a sadistic tone that made my knees want to buckle.

I stuttered a bit realizing he had grown a bit since the last time I saw him his body towering over me my back pressed to his chest.

He laughed darkly one of his hands running it's way up my hip slidding up my belly to cup my breast through my shirt. Cats got your tongue this time it seems he smirked.

Mhm was all I could muster up

Aw such a shy girl this time he said his hand on my breast leaving to pull his glove oft and make it's way down to squeeze my ass