022.

"sometimes I wish I was born a bunny"

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

walking out of the pharmacy after getting her medicine aurora was walking back home when she felt someone watching her.

Turning around she found nothing. it was clear that her hands started shaking. Trying to walk faster to her apartment so she could take her medicines she did not get the chance to because someone kidnapped her.

waking up in what she could see clearly was the burnt hale house she huffed annoyed but stopped when she saw her sister who was screaming next to her looking horrified at the tied up Chris.

aurora looked at him with raised eyebrows clearly unamused and not fooled like her sister.

there was a voice that sounded desperately like an alphaʼs voice. it also matched derekʼs a little.

after the voice rambled about what happens to a hunter when he gets bitten and too many bullshit, Chris freed himself and let his youngest daughter know that it was nothing like she thought Allison glared daggers at him.

"is this how we are gonna have a father daughter talk now" Allison told Chris spitfully while he just kissed her forehead.

"no this is how we are gonna train you." Chris said while handing her an arrow.

turning to his eldest daughter he sighed noticing how she looked away quickly.

unbeknownst to him she was staring at him while he talked to Allison softly and kissed her forehead remembering all the times he did the same with her.

Standing in front of her before he could even talk aurora talked sarcasm clear in her voice. "not that I mind your hospitality, but why am I here?" aurora asked her dad with a fake smile.

he cracked a small smile but it faded away knowing she was pissed off. "you stopped the hunter --" before chris could even finish his sentence aurora cut him off.

"you were going to kill a teenager" aurora said spitfully while Chris nodded.

"yea, and if we saw him again on another full moon we will" Chris said while Allison stared at him terrified.

"you can't do that" Allison said while Chris just sighed.

"that's not my decision" Chris said quietly while aurora laughed as if the man was insane.

"she is a hypocrite" "gerardʼs?" aurora and allison said at the same time but allison was taken back by her sister's words.

did she mean her?

"there's a thing about our family like a code, men are raised to be soldiers, but women are raised to be leaders" Chris said while aurora just stared blankly at the floor of the hale house.