Chapter 92: Name and Banquet

For the good news of the Queen, the most responsive person is definitely the Chapman Prince who has become the invisible Crown Prince in the Ruoya Empire.

The size of the emperor is vast, and the place where Chapman lives is very large, even without losing to the palace, and the decoration is very gorgeous.

Of course, this is not what Prince Chapman relies on himself to earn. If there are fewer and fewer royals in Joa, they will not inherit anything, and they will inherit a large number of inheritances, such as this palace, which used to be the residence of another royal family.

The gorgeous palace looks like a jewel, but now the palace is full of fragments, broken with a beautiful piece of the most beautiful silver sand paper in the interstellar, split into a grain of grain-sized silver sand beads, and then Fall into the gap of the same broken floor tiles.

The exquisite floor tiles used for laying on the ground are actually carved from a very hard slate. If placed in the human federation, the s-class powerhouses are not necessarily able to damage him, but here is the Ruoya Empire. Prince Chapman himself is still an eight-level powerhouse. Not to mention only some floor tiles. Even if he wants to ruin the palace, it is extremely simple. Even he has the ability to destroy a planet.

The power of the royal family is the space blade.

Finally vented enough, Chapman waved, a man suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Is it clear that the person who has been against us recently has been clear?" Chapman asked. Since Crohn’s return, many of his businesses have been ruined, with Crohn’s handwriting and another person’s.

"Go back to the temple, no, the man and the Duke of Crohn have a close relationship, and many clues have been cleared by the Duke of Crohn." The man said.

"What about the human federations?" Chapman asked again.

"His Highness, several people in the Human Federation are well-hidden, and they should have forged their identity..." The man bowed his head. "But the one who ruined our strongholds is likely to be Zhao Lingyu."

"The strength of Zhao Lingyu is growing so fast? The Human Federation..." Prince Chapman frowned.

He rarely regrets in his life, but he did something that he regretted before.

When Crohn sent a message back saying that the human federation had a magical drug that could make people pregnant, his first reaction was to send people back.

He is very clear that if he can let the Joshua grow fertility, he will certainly become the hero of all Jonas, but what he did not expect is that the people he sent have failed.

If it fails, those people obviously still rely on the emperor, and even the queen who should have lost fertility is pregnant.

The person in front stood still quietly, Chapman slightly meditated and said: "You continue to stare at the man!"

"Yes, Your Highness." The man quickly disappeared.

Chapman looked at the invitation sent to his contact terminal, and his look was inexplicable. Tomorrow, he would go and see what the emperor would do!

"Chapman, I am going to be mad!" At this time, a woman dressed in gorgeous clothes came across in a graceful manner, it was the Prince Adela.

The expression of Chapman's haze became gentle: "What's wrong?"

"Not a queen! She didn't see anyone before. I thought she was going to die. I didn't expect it to be pregnant! She is so old, she is still pregnant! I have no children!" Adela was very dissatisfied.