8.Trust

Next morning Rohit woke up surprisingly early and saw Virat sleeping still. He could not get up as he was tangled by Virat.

He layed there for sometime. He didn't wake up Virat because he knows he would be tired after yesterday's match.

He eats so less so it is normal to get tired early. Rohit had made his mind to make sure he had proper nutritious food because he don't know what would he get previously in the orphanage.

'Vi get up its morning' said Rohit after half an hour.

But Virat didn't budge a bit. Rohit touched his shoulder to shake him to wake up.

'Vi uth ja' said Rohit again.

'Thodi der plz' said Virat holding his hand.

As soon as Virat held his hand Rohit felt it unnaturally warm. It was not that hot but was warm. Rohit touched his forehead and that too felt warm.

'Virat get up, u have fever' said Rohit.

'Ro it's normal, thodi der mai thik ho jayega' said Virat irritated.

Virat got up irritatedly rubbing his eyes. Rohit took his hands off his eyes as he was making it red by rubbing it.

'Vi how ur body is so warm' said Rohit making him half seated with support of bed.

'Pata nahi' said Virat tiredly.

'Don't sleep now, u have to take tablet aur breakfast bhi' said Rohit tapping his cheeks to wake him up.

'Ro let me sleep na' said Virat irritated.

'Virat get up now' said Rohit a little sternly.

'Ok' said Virat in a low voice.

Rohit went in hurry and called for breakfast in the room. He checked the first aid box but it didn't had medicine.

He rushed to Mahi's room and knocked the door hurriedly.

'Kya hua Ro ? Itne jaldi mai Kyu hai' asked Mahi seeing him tensed.

'Bhai paracetamol tablet do jaldi' said Rohit

'Kya hua Ro who is sick' asked Mahi searching the first aid and gave him the tablet.

'Wo Vi ko thoda sa fever hai, mai baad mai milta hi nahi toh he will again sleep' said Rohit and went to his room.

He saw Virat sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He went towards him and slowly touched his forehead it was still warm.

'Vi get up and have something' said Rohit waking him up.

He got up and Rohit made him have juice with difficulty. After that he tried to give him the tablet but he was throwing lot of tantrums.

'Meko nahi Khana tablet' said Virat turning his face on the other side.

'Vi jaldi thik hona hai toh yeh Khana padhega' said Rohit trying to make him eat.

'Please na Ro' requested Virat.

'Vi if u will not eat this toh jaldi thik nahi Hoga and u will not able to play too' said Rohit blackmailing him.

Virat pouted at that and ate it quietly making faces though which made Rohit laugh.

Rohit made him lay down properly.

'Where are u going?' Asked Virat seeing Rohit getting up.

'Freshening up' said Rohit.

'Don't go na sit with me plz' said Virat wanting to be close to someone who is pampering him.

Rohit could not deny Ofcourse. He sat beside him patting his head to which Virat just nestled closer.

'Headache toh nahi ho raha na?' Asked Rohit

'Tired' mumbled Virat holding his hand. Rohit noticed that how Virat is trying to get himself assurance every-time that Rohit is there with him.

'Vi?' Called Rohit softly

'Hmm?'

'Why u said that this is normal and will get okay' asked Rohit.

'It used to happen to me before toh 1-2 days mai thik ho jaata hai' said Virat.

'When u used to get sick toh who used to give u tablets and care for u' asked Rohit nervously caressing his head.

'No one .. they never gave us any medicine.I used to get okay in some days' said Virat remembering his sick days.

'Oh'
That was the only reaction Rohit could think of right now. He thought how his mother takes care of him when he is sick but for Virat no one was there.

Rohit pulled him closer feeling so affectionate right now. Virat happily cuddled to him.

'Ro don't worry thodi der mai chala jayega fever .. it is always like this' said Virat in a low voice closing his eyes.

Rohit didn't said anything to that just patted his head to rest. Virat slept after sometime.

Mahi came in the room to check on Virat. He saw Virat sleeping and Rohit thinking something silently.

He touched Virat's forehead to check his fever.

'Don't worry Ro he will be fine itna nahi hai fever. May b it's just warm because of tiredness'
Said Mahi sensing his worry.

'Ha bhai that's what he said'
Rohit said remembering what Virat told him.

Rohit tried to make space for Mahi but when he tried get up Virat just held him tightly.

'Sit there only I don't think he will leave u'
Mahi said smiling at Virat's childishness and then took the chair and sat beside the bed.

'Kya baat hai Ro?'
Asked Mahi seeing him worried.

'U know bhai I would take my parents for granted and their care too. But today I feel I am so lucky.'
Rohit said voicing out his realisation.

'Kya hua Ro why are u thinking like this?'
Mahi asked confused about what he was trying to say.

'Bhai aapko pata hai Vi he grew up in an orphanage and when he used to get sick na then no one was there with him.
Aur yaha jab mai bimar hota hu na tab Mom pampers me so much'

'When I panicked for Virat he just told me casually that don't worry Ro .. humesha hota hai Aisa thik ho jayega'
Rohit said how he felt.

'Rohit everyone has different childhood. Some get love and some don't. But rather than thinking this u can take care of him now and I will also help u'
Mahi said caressing Virat's hair.

'Bhai will I be able to do it ? Can I be the brother and friend to him?'
Rohit asked voicing out his worry.

'Ofcourse Ro u are the only person here in the team with whom he is the most comfortable. I am sure u can be the brother to him. And don't worry I am here na'
Mahi said assuring him.

'Ro' mumbled Virat in his sleep.

'I am here only' said Rohit and patted his head.

'Dekha .. he feels protected with u. He is beginning to trust u.'
Mahi said to Rohit making him understand.

Rohit nodded at that and promised himself that he will look after his little brother now.

------------
Done !!!

Drop ur comments and in-line comments !!

I am going to update this chapter after I get 15 comments and 20 votes !!

See u in next !!