2:Do I ever feel okay on a Monday? (Revamped)

NOT EDITED 

I'm a hopeless romantic. I dream about the days that we will be together knowing that those would not come true.  Loving you feels like jumping in the  ocean without knowing to swim, since i'm falling deeply in love knowing you don't feel the same. 

Rila's POV

Today isn't a special day like being the first day of school. It started in August and now it's October first. So, as you can see it's far from the first day of school. I got into the routine of walking to school on most days, but sometimes my cousin or Kaelyn would pick me up. 

I liked walking though, it helped me to clear my head since it was just me and my music. It prepared me to be in a tranquil or levelheaded space where my school surroundings would be a little easier to navigate. 

My parents told me that I should catch the bus on the days that I wouldn't be getting a ride but I'm already going to be surrounded by people who ridicule me for my issues at school why not get a little peace while I can. It wasn't a really long walk anyway; on most days it took me 20-25 minutes and on some good days I could cut it down to 15. 

I can admit though that on my bad days walking home or to school isn't really a good choice for me cause it feels like the whole world is heightened and I get carless with the street signs and I have little to no sense of when i'm in danger.  

I arrived at school and immediately went to my locker. I was avoiding practically everybody since they are either A tryna talk to me to get to my bestfriend or they would try to degrade me in front of others and then try to act nice in front of Kaelyn.  

She doesn't really notice this though maybe because she's very well known around school and people love to be in her good graces so if acting nice to me in front of that does it then that's what they do. 

I reached my locker and Kaelyn was there waiting for me talking to this girl I been seeing her get close to. I didn't want to interrupt their convo, so I just gave Kaelyn a nod and opened my locker. I unloaded my unnecessary books out of my bag and into my locker, while loading the books I needed into my bag. 

I picked up bits and pieces of their conversation, the girl was asking when Kaelyn would come through to her house and Kaelyn was practically sweet talking the girl as she always does. To be honest it annoys me how much she plays with girls and practically changes them up so frequently. 

I didn't feel like standing there imposing on their privacy, so I slammed my locker and walked away. Well, I didn't mean to slam it, but it just happened. When I reached maybe halfway away from them, I heard somebody calling my name. I knew it was Kaelyn, so I turned around. 

"So, you were just gonna leave without saying shit?" She rolled her eyes trying to catch a whole attitude with me. 

"I didn't want to impose on your convo." I shrugged gripping the straps of my bag. 

"You wouldn't have been." She said putting her arm around my shoulder. 

"Whatever you say Kaelyn." I rolled my eyes but relaxed under her touch. 

"Are you mad that I made you walk today?"  She asked. 

"Nope."  She knows that I love walking and I can barley get mad at her or even stay mad. 

"Are you feeling okay?" 

"Do I ever feel okay on an early ass Monday morning?" 

"Good point, but you know what I mean." 

"This is you asking if I took my pills, right?" I asked shrugging her arm off of me turning to face her. 

I already knew she was because she does it like all the time and it gets annoying at times, but I know it's cause she cares. 

"Yes, but only because I care." She said with a small smile. 

"My mom made me." I mumbled. 

"Let me guess she reminded you, then gave them to you, then you took them and stormed out."  

I didn't answer her because she knew she was right. 

"Rila, bro you know you have to take your pills and eat." She scolded me. 

"Y'all don't understand but yea yea whatever." I said frustrated. They act like they are living in my life and feel how these things affect me. 

I could tell she wanted to say more but for my sake she didn't. 

"Do you want to come over after school?" She asked. 

"Are you taking me to work after?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Then I can stay for like 2 hours." 

"Alright bet." 

With that being said we went to our first period together and started the school day. 

End of chapter

Something nice and short but don't worry they'll get longer.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Please like, share and comment.

If you have anything you want to see happen you know what to do.

Word count: 871

Adios.