11 || ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴀʟ

Approaching a secluded tourist attraction, everyone was existing on separate tiers of anxiety. Other than Military personnel running around defending themselves, you prayed that Optimus Primes corpse would be in one piece by the time you got there.

After all, he remained the last line of defense.

Allied with a squad of Autobots, varying in colours and sizes each armed to the teeth, whatever battle was to come next was surely going to be immense. Enemy invaders soon swarmed, both fractions darted around vociously fighting to claim control over the situation.

You'd otherwise be awestruck, if not charging straight forwards to certain death.

Time was of the essense; High tailing it across dirt roads, a flare from calling to you all like a beacon. Sam (as if everybody else were blind) pointed towards it "the flare! You see it –"

Cut off abruptly thanks to a explosion forcing Bee to swerve, colliding with a barrage of alien grenades. Each one aimed in attempt to slaughter.

Each shot scarcely missed your group, thank god. Clinging onto the seatbelt, pressing against the seat, Simmons accidentally elbowing you in the ribs a couple of times.

"Oh god, please! No! Please God!" Leo blabbered, tearing up, by far the loudest among the panicked voices.

Reaching her limits, Mikaela yelled "Oh god" Sam accompanying her, Bee narrowly avoiding yet another explosion "somebody shut this guy up!"

"Please, no!" Leo wasn't paying much attention. Eyes screwed tightly closed. About to scream at him to shut up, Simmons snapped "that's it!" then proceeded to shock the boy till unconsciousness "I couldn't take that guy anymore!"

"you've done a great service" you nudged Leo's head away, off your shoulder.

Just shy of reaching the rendevouz point, a jet engine roared from above. Firing numerous missiles beyond what could realistically be expected of a jetplane, each one screaming murder.

By some miracle all three Autobots narrowly avoided getting caught in the barrage; peeking into the wing mirror, terror twins splitting away in attempts to lessen the targets.

Swerving and kicking up a dust cloud, everybody clambering out while an opportunity presented itself. Searching the skies, then the open roads, scouting for potential enemy threat.

"We've gotta split," Sam turned to face you, Simmons and Leo "You be the decoy, lead the Deceptions away" how he expected you three to accomplish that was a mystery.

Simmons acknowledged this with a simple nod, Skids and Mudflap arriving by your side "you get to those soldiers. I hope that does something" gesturing to Sam's sock of pixie dust.

With the two lovebirds flapping off to save the world (you prayed), leaving behind a cluster of five individuals. Standing close beside Bee, symphasing with Leo's Meltdown regarding facing more Decepticons.

Resting a hand on his should, startling Leo, hands buried deep in curled black locks, you provided a limp smile. Just to show you were with him, going as far as saying such in a vain attempt to reassure him.

This worked well enough for him to take some deep breaths. Mumbling 'I can do this' slapping both cheeks trying to psyche himself up. Encouraged by Simmons, who was just plain agitated and wanting to get on with things.

Standing aside, casting you attention over to Bumblebee who'd been stood idle. You first questioned why, theorising that he was perhaps communicating with his comrades.