T H R E E

(Top- Hadlee & Elliot

(Top- Hadlee & Elliot. Bottom- Tristan & Kaitlyn)

Third Person's POV

"Morning Mom." Kaitlyn greets, sitting at the kitchen island next to all her siblings, well most of her siblings. Kaitlyn immediately brushed off all thoughts of Scarlett that threatened to cloud her mind.

"Morning Kait." Her mother was back home from her late night, she didn't know for what, but she did know her parents left every Wednesday evening and Sunday morning and came back late. None of them had questioned this, they just assumed they were volunteering somewhere or going on a date night. "Are you all heading to work now?"

"In a little." Hadlee answered for them, once their mother finished making the breakfast,, and then she cleaned her hands and took off her apron ready to go to work.

Cassandra Lawson worked in Human resources for a big cosmetics company and their father Thomas Lawson worked as an Optometrist, between the two of them they earned quite a bit of money, when they were little that money that was earned was split between five, so it didn't go far but once they started working their parents seemed to have endless amounts, they had new cars, fully owned the house they lived in and even had a small holiday home up state that none of them were allowed at.

"Your father and I will be home late tonight, you guys are old enough to sort dinner out for yourselves." The four siblings nodded, they were used to this routine by now, everyone glanced down at their mother's phone when it started ringing, seeing the name Meredith Come up on caller ID. Cassandra immediately picked it up, not letting it get in their grasp. "See you later, don't burn my house down."

"Why did she rush out getting that phone call and not take it with us?" Tristan asks, shovelling cereal into his mouth. He wasn't as dressed up for work as his siblings even though they worked in the same building, the tech team didn't have as strict a dress code as everyone else. "And it isn't the first time, normally she doesn't care where she answers calls but when Meredith's name pops up she leaves the room, dad too."

"Don't think about those things." Elliot brushes off his brother like him and his sisters always do. "You'll just start over thinking about it and come up. Now hurry up if you want a ride."

Tristan rolled his eyes, that was his car as much as it was the others, they all paid the same amount. They had bought a car together four years ago, spitting the price, and they shared it, it made sense since they all lived and worked in the same place, but it was a hassle sometimes, they also used to borrow their parents' car's but since they got new ones two and a half years ago they hadn't been allowed to touch the drivers' door of their parents brand-new Mercedes, it was a treat if they were even allowed to ride in it.

Radcliff Inc was more on the outskirts of New York City but still close to the city centre, the Lawson siblings were lucky because their accommodation was on the other side of the building meaning they didn't have to go through the traffic every day. The building was many, many floors, the windows were a copper ish, bronze colour that made the building look gold, a contrast from all the surrounding buildings. It was an original Alexander Rozzi piece, and it showed, he was the best in the architecture business after all.