New weapons , new transformation

Colette started screaming and crying . Suddenly , her Stone Sacred lights up , that everyone was blinded .

Alicia : What?! What's happening?!

Zoe : Hey , look !

Connie's , Vanilla's , Alicia's , Zoe's compact , Shen's , Roni's , Vic's and Craig's Cardinal Bracelet , and Dina's and Tanya's brooch shined without them even saying the spell their transformation . They all transformed for no reason . The barrier that Io has created shatters like glass .

Io : WHAT??!

The Stones Sacred of the other Thea Sisters were also glowing . Paulina , Nicky and Violet can move again thanks to their stone , and Pam wakes up thanks to her turquoise . Colette is freed from the monster's tentacles . A small glow came out of the stone of each of the allies , the glows deformed and changed into objects . Skyla Tyr and Liouli Spring receive a horn-shaped trumpet and a short-handled reaper . As for Star Berenices , Star Cassiopeia , Star Cepheus and Star Andromeda , a bow , an amulet , a mirror and a saber . Finally , Cardinal Norden , Cardinal Westen , Cardinal Suden and Cardinal Osten , a denarius , a chalice , a stick with fire on it and a sword . When each took their new weapon , all received like a flashback . They have a vision of a beautiful garden , beautiful palaces and five very beautiful girls . Each wore very beautiful dresses and they seemed to call them all . Behind them , there were five women who looked like them . When the girls and boys resumed themselves , the Thea Sisters' magic pens changed into a new pen . Colette , Nicky , Pamela , Paulina and Violet have metamorphosed , their transformation outfits are no longer the same , they have also changed . Each of them wore a tiara . Confused , all five looked at each other . Immediately , Colette hastened to hugged them . Io stared at the allies then the Thea Sisters , with a dark anger . She leave , without collecting Stones Sacred , abandoning the Daimon . Liouli , Skyla , the Cardinal Elemental , and Vanilla Girls were advancing towards the Thea Sisters . They form a circle around the five friends and place their weapons in front of them . Artifacts illuminated . The three teams gave the energies of their powers to the Thea Sisters , the energies formed into five scepters for each of the Thea Sisters . The five friends took them and launched their combine attack towards the Daimon . The Daimon was reduced to dust and the Stone Sacred is purified .