42. 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

May 9, 2023

Queen

"Show me how you touch yourself when I'm not there to do it."

My entire body melted at his words. I wasn't even sure how I was able to keep myself from collapsing to the floor from the way he was looking at me. It was so tender, yet there was a struggle between his mind and body that I could see. He so clearly wanted to fuck me— maybe needed. But he wasn't and it looked like it was hurting him not to.

His jaw was clenched and his muscles would flex every few seconds when he took a deep breath. I could see the veins in his arms clearly when he fisted his hand on his thigh to keep control.

I swallowed a nervous breath as his words ran through my mind again. Syn had seen me stripped down to absolutely nothing, yet this felt more intimate. He was fully clothed and sitting back comfortably, just watching me. He tapped his lips patiently as he rested his arm on the chair. His eyes wandered slowly over my body like he was taking it all in and it made my heart flutter.

I moved my hand over my shoulder with my free hand and parted my legs a little bit more. I heard Syn take a breath at the slight movement, and I smiled to myself.

I moved my fingers between my legs and closed my eyes as I tried to find my sweet spot. I was fine doing it on my own, but having Syn look at the most private parts of my body terrified me...but it also excited me.

With my eyes still closed, I imagined how he would be touching me right then and there. That was what I usually did.

I moved my fingers in circles, my breathing getting shallower as my arousal grew. With my free hand, I touched my body. My hand moved to my chest, teasing my breasts and I heard Syn take a shaky breath. Knowing that what I was doing was getting him hot and bothered alleviated any nervousness I had left.

It was my turn to test how crazy I could make him.

I stifled a moan, still trying to be quiet enough to not attract any attention from the guests downstairs. I slipped my finger into my sex and my stomach tied into knots. Syn wasn't touching me, but every time he moved, his legs would graze my ass cheeks. The rough feel of his slacks against my skin was slight, but it drove me crazy.

My pace increased along with the sensitive tingle in my stomach. My breathing became erratic and I could hear Syn's following suit. We both seemed like we were moments away from completely falling apart. I felt myself come to the edge, biting my lip as waves of heat traveled through my body.

Suddenly, I felt Syn's large hand over my mouth and my eyes widened. He chuckled softly as he looked at me, his eyes filled with unadulterated desire. "I thought you were trying to be quiet," he teased.

Shit.

I got so distracted that I forgot about everyone else being able to hear us. I closed my eyes my cheeks heated in embarrassment but I could only hear Syn's quiet laugh as he lowered his hand. When I opened his eyes, he had an amused expression on his face before he looked between my legs and took a breath.

"Let me help you," he said. He leaned down at my level and gently placed his large hand over my mouth again. "Now you can be as loud as you'd like."

His green eyes focused on mine as his other hand found its way between my legs. His movements were slow and intentional. I breathed into his hand, my entire body tightening as waves of ecstasy shot through me.

He slid a finger into me, followed by another one before pumping them in and out of me. With him being less than a few inches away from me, his scent filled my senses. Not being able to breathe through my mouth, I was suffocated by it with every inhale I took and I loved every second.