~18~

Namjoon's pov

I slowly pull away from y/n as I look over at the open door to see Tae running away and probably down the stairs to Jin. I sigh as I look at y/n and see her softly touch her lips with a bright red blush shown on her face. I smile at her as I think about what just happened, did I really just kiss her. Was it too early to kiss her, what if she didn't feel the same way? I did ask so it was okay right, she did say yes. Before I can say anything I hear Jin yell from the kitchen "NAMJOON GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I'm dead, when Jin cusses it's never good. "You stay here cutie, okay?" Before I get up y/n kisses my cheek before getting up and grabbing her phone from her pile of clothes from the bathroom. I blush as I get up and leave my room, closing the door, and going downstairs to the kitchen.

As I come into the kitchen I see Jin leaning on the counter with a giggling Tae and Jungkook, but once they see me they dip out of there and into the living room. "H-hey Hyung, have I told you how handsome you look?" He laughs but then puts on a serious face. He walks up to me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. "So how was the kiss? Did your heart skip a beat?!" I look at him confused as he turns around and starts to cook again. "Wait I thought you were mad?" He shakes his head and then asks me to clean the veggies before he speaks. "Nah, that was just an act, Tae told me like he was a kindergartener telling you to a teacher, so I acted like I was mad to play along." I laughed as I cleaned some carrots. "Glad you're not mad." "Yea, Yea whatever. The maknaes are probably telling everyone in the living room about it now." I sigh knowing he was right. 

After I was done, dinner was ready. I walk out of the kitchen and back up to my room to get y/n so we could eat. I was able to fit an extra chair at the table so she was able to sit with us. If it didn't fit she could have sat on my lap I didn't mind. As I open the door she is just sitting on the edge of the bed, on her phone, smiling down at it. When I come in she puts it away and stands up. "Dinner is ready if you wanted to come to join us." She softly nods and I grab her hand and we walk to the kitchen. As soon as we walk in I hear Oooo and Ahhh from the table. I let go of her hand and she lightly laughs as we sit down. "So are you dating now or what?" I look over at Yoongi as he keeps eating like he didn't just say some embarrassing. He sees my glance and replays with a "Well it was just a question." "Just caused they kissed once doesn't mean that they are dating." Jin puts in as me and y/n look at each other and then down at our food as we eat. "Can we just enjoy dinner please?" I say and everyone changes the topic as me and y/n just look at each other ever so often and add to the conversation ever so often as well. 

After dinner y/n disappears as we are in the living room and comes back holding her clothes. "Do you have a bag I can put these in so I don't have to carry them on the way back to my apartment?" I look at her confused, I thought that she could just stay here. "It's late y/n it's not safe to be walking at this time of night, you can just stay in my room, I'll sleep on the couch." She says no and I keep saying yes till Hobi speaks up, "Just sleep in the same room, there's problem solved." She looks down and as I blush, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfy. "u-um sure... well I have school in the morning, n-night" She quickly walks back up the stairs and the closing of a door can be heard. I didn't mind sleeping in the same room as her, I just didn't want to push her boundaries too much. 

After about 2 movies everyone starts to slowly go up to their rooms, I am the last one left. I slowly clean up the living room and go up to my room. I see y/n curled up into a ball in my desk chair, soundly asleep. I look between her and the bed and decide to move her to the bed, where it had to be comfier. I slowly pick her up and put her under the covers. I give her a small kiss on her forehead and then grab an extra pillow and blanket and go to the couch. I get settled in and then slowly go to sleep thinking about the kiss me and y/n shared earlier.