20.

"How do you ask someone to go out with you?" Haechan suddenly spoke, making his cousin turn his head towards him for a second.

The Lee cousins were in Jeno's place playing games while waiting for Jaemin to arrive to go out.

"What do you mean by 'how'?" Jeno asked, looking again at his phone screen and typing the buttons on it, trying not to get killed.

"I don't know, like, you just approach and talk?" Haechan asked again, giving no attention at all to the game anymore.

"Wait, no! Dude! They killed us!" Jeno complained. "You were supposed to cover me!" He reneged on his cousin, who didn't seem to care about the fact that they had lost.

Realizing that Haechan's gaze was lost in space, Jeno ran his fingers through his hair and sighed trying to calm himself.

"Yes, just go and ask that person, that's how normal people do it," Jeno answered, causing Haechan to look at him.

"What if that person rejects you?"

A light laugh came out of Jeno's lips upon hearing that question.

"I mean, that never had happened to me, I can't help you with that. I'm usually the one who rejects, so..." Jeno looked at his cousin, who seemed pretty serious about the topic. "Why are you asking, though? Are planning on inviting someone out?"

"Pft, me? No way," Haechan quickly tried to deny it, but his tone of voice gave him away. While raising an eyebrow, Jeno looked at him curiously as if analyzing his cousin. "What?"

"You suck at lying, you know that, right?"

"Whatever," Haechan tried to avoid the topic, looking at his phone again.

Jeno stared at him for a moment with a playful smirk on his face. 

"It's that girl, Dahyun..." At listening to her name, Haechan's body tensed, which was pretty evident to Jeno. "Am I right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," once again, Haechan's tone didn't help him.

Jeno couldn't help but let out a laugh, noticing his cousin's obvious nervousness.

"Ugh, fuck you," Haechan blurted out irritably while getting up to walk toward the balcony.

"But why are you mad now?" Jeno asked keeping a smirk on his face.

"I'm not."

At that moment, a notification reached their cell phones, informing them that Jaemin had already arrived.

"Let's go," Jeno took his jacket, while Haechan made his way to the door. "Just try not to be too harsh, she already has the concept that you're a jerk so you'll have to work a little bit harder to change that."

"I don't know if I hate or like the fact that we are going to spend the rest of the morning listening to the principal babbling about how 'great' the school is and how lucky we are to be here," Ryung said while walking with the group to the school auditorium.