21

"I'm back!" Yells Jin with some grocery bags "bet he is still sleeping" he sighed and walked to his room again after putting away the groceries.
For his surprise, his boyfriend was not their..nor the bathroom. Next up it's his room, he opened the door and there he was under his covers probably sleeping he thought.
"Yoongi-ah I told you to wake up an hour ago, leaving my room and coming here won't fool me you know-" he says and removed the cover just to see his little in tears

"Ah- what's wrong?!" The little looked up at him with red puffy eyes "I- can't find 'amo"(mamo) he said pointing at his bed "I looked everywhere b-but couldn't find h-him" he cried more "awh come here little one it's okay, daddy is gonna help you find him okay?" The little nodded
(anyone who doesn't remember this, mamo is yoongi's bear stuffy)

"Here why don't you take batbat until I find hi-"
"Noo it's not the same!" He said with hiccups "okay okay it's fine! Don't worry baby I'm sorry" he said and picked him up "there there we will find him but we can't do it with all those tears can we?" He said patting his back rocking him up and down, after a few minutes the boy was calm with his paci between his baby pink lips.
"Okay let's look again at your room, that's where he usually is" after that he picked him up again and started looking for the little "okay..he is not in the bed covers or under it.." he said quite but the little started whimpering again from the chair he was sitting at "oh no sweetie! That doesn't mean we cannot find him!" He said with a fake smile.

Okay, he needs to be fast now. He walked to his bedroom but he came back as soon as he heard whimpers coming from the doorframe "oh no no, what did we say about all the tears angel?" He said picking him up "it's okay bear, I'm sure he is here okay?" He said and kissed his pink cheeks

Now, Seokjin was looking around with his little in his hip and he was 100% sure that Mamo wasn't at the little's room.

"Okay all right, let's go look at my room hmm maybe you forgot him there" he said picking up the little boy.

He left him on the edge of the bed and then looked around for the little, still no where, that's when the cries where heard again. Shit.

The little cried with long hiccups, it wasn't good..
"Awh it's okay dear everything is all right" he said hugging him, the boy didn't respond at all, the caregiver rocked him up and down until he finally fell asleep, now we are good, he thought. He kissed his forehead and left him rest on his bed while he was on his mission to find the lost stuffy.

~

This was his last hope. The couch. It has already been 30 minutes and the stuffy is no where, if it's not in the couch then he really is screwed.

Come on Seokjin, he is there, he is there.

He removed the sofa pillows and there it was. "Oh my god-" shouts the man taking the stuffed bear in his hands "thanks god you are here-" he said hugging and kissing the toy.

He quickly walked upstairs to see him boyfriend still sleeping, he gently woke him up "guess who is here with us!" He said, before he could even take a breath Yoongi hugged both him and his stuffy

"Thank chu 'addy! Luv you much much!" He said and kissed his cheeks "awh nothing sweetheart but next time please leave him in your room, all right?"
"Okay jinnie! Promise!" He said cutely.

He is really gonna be the end of me.

~

For the rest of the day Yoongi was cuddling his stuffy, he didn't care if he was out of his headspace he just did so.
"Yoonie.." says Jin
"Mmh?" "I thought about going out tomorrow what do you think?" He said nervously
"Oh..okay no problem, where are we going though?"
"I thought about a restaurant near by"
"Oh yes of course..no prob" he said hiding his face at the teddy bear, the man couldn't help but crack a smile at the blushing boy.
"Everything okay? Why are you shy little one?" He teased him "not shy.." he giggled still looking down
"Hah..how about we watch a movie, what do you say angel?" He asks giving him soft kisses on the forehead.

"Yeah.." he replied and kissed his partner on the cheek.
The couple ended up watching a random movie on Netflix but Yoongi couldn't stop his thoughts, everything seemed wrong..but it's all right, Jin is with him right?

Thanks for reading!
Thank you all for being patient with me, a lot has been going on in my life and it's hard to update, if anyone has any requests or ideas for the story you can of course comment or dm me!
💓💓💓