14-claustrophobia

an extreme or irrational fear of confined places

~⃝  ~⃝  ~⃝

⚠️
-//TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE WITH CLAUSTROPHOBIA//-
⛔️

"Hey Kuku!" You called out to your cousin, who was up ahead, walking.

"Hey (y/n)!" Said Deku, who smiled at you, having a notebook in his hands. "Ready for what's coming today?"

"Yup" you answered. "Are you?"

"As always" Deku answered. "Have you brought your hero costume?"

"Yeah don't worry" you said with a smile. "I didn't forget"

"Good" Deku said, looking down at his notes right after.

You noticed he looked a bit nervous, looking at your cousin write in his book.

"You look kinda nervous there Kuku" You said, walking closer to your cousin. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah" Deku assured. "Everything's fine. It's just that this is gonna be a competitive type of training, so I'm going through my notes and writing down some new plans of action, just in case I forget. I'm pretty worried of the possibilities.."

"Well whatever possibilities, don't worry about it" you said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure you can handle whatever comes your way. You'll be alright"

"Thanks, but it's not me I'm worried about" said Deku. "It's you I'm worried about. There will be rubble and construction everywhere that you might get trapped in"

"Relax Kuku" you said, assuring your dear cousin. "Don't worry about me, I already know about that. And besides, the chances of that happening is low"

"But never zero" Said Deku. "Just please be careful out there"

"Kuku, listen to me" you said, gazing away from your cousin and into the skies, with a sigh. "Don't you think I worry about you at all too? I mean you were quirkless, and then you got your quirk out of the blue, and a powerful one too. That's so unexpected for someone who's always been quirkless" you said, continuing to talk on.

"I never thought you could enroll in the best hero school in the world; UA High. Not that I doubted you, but now that I'm here, I noticed you're always disappearing every now and then, never telling me what's going on. Well, I just wanna let you know that whatever business you're going through must be very important since you caught the attention of the number one hero Allmight himself, so I trust you, and I respect that" you said, closing your eyes to take a deep breath, the fresh air filling in your lungs.