𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧𝙨

THE GIFTED TWO

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

⇩⇩⇩

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

MAGIC, ELEMENTS AND POWERS

Magicians, Witches, Warlocks, Wizards and Sorcerers, who are magical beings that can command the elemental powers found in nature. They are are born with the ability to manipulate an element of nature. Through time and practice, they can gain access to other elemental powers. They don't get them until they get older when they are connecting to the magic world.

You see, there were seven elements of magical elements who are Fire, Air, Ice, Darkness, Mind, Spirit and Earth. They uses theirs for the good to protect the lives from the threat who are opposed of them, the evil.

L E E C H A N

Abilities:Pyrokinesis: The purported psychic ability to create and control fire with the mind

Abilities:
Pyrokinesis: The purported psychic ability to create and control fire with the mind. He has demonstrated this ability on many occasions being able to: generate fire in his palms, send a concentrated flow of fire, as well as being able to generate fire onto external sources and even let it burn without actively concentrating on it.

Fire Isolation: The ability to generate fire from hands or entire body without burning himself. He can avoid burns from other sources of fire.

Fire Magic: The ability to control and manipulate the kinetic energy of magical particles to generate, control or absorb fire.

Fire breath: The ability to release fire from one's mouth. Whenever he uses it, he blows like what a dragon does that.

Thermokinesis: The ability to generate heat without the need of flames.

Fire Healing: The ability to heal himself. When enveloped in flames, he heals faster.

Fire and Heat Immunity: The power to be unaffected by heat and flames, including his own.

Fire Aura: The power to release and surround himself with fire for defensive or offensive purposes.

Eye color shifting: When using his fire powers, his eyes glow orange.

W E N J U N H U I

W E N   J U N H U I