Do you want this?

"For a second there, I thought that you weren't gonna let me in." Brennen said.
"I was thinking about it but then I realized that everyone deserves a second chance."
"So... I've been meaning to talk to you but I've been thinking a lot lately about what to say."
"Do you have the right words now?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry. I got scared because I've never liked someone so fast."
Wait he likes me. What?
"Brennen what are you talking about?"
"I like you a lot Easton. I know it's to early to but I do. It doesn't matter if I've known you 4 days, 4 weeks, 4 months, or 4 years. I like you Easton."
"Wow. Haven't talked to you in 2 weeks and you come back with this."
"I know it's a lot to think about, but I go any way you go ok? I'm not forcing you to date me. I care for your opinion Easton ok?"
"Ok. Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah of course."
"Why did it take you so long to realize this?"
"I had to be sure as all. I didn't want to tell you and then not be sure about it."
"Listen Brennen, I like you but I'm not sure if I do in that way. Can I think about it for a while?"
"Yeah of course. Listen, I don't want to force this on you Easton. Ok?"
"I know Brennen. Thank you for not forcing this on me."
And with that he left. I didn't know what to think about all of this. I mean Brennen doesn't talk to me all this time and he comes back saying he likes me. What am I meant to do? I'm scared that if I don't like him I'll hurt him but if I do, I'll hurt him as well. I just don't want our friendship to change. I don't know why it's so hard to choose what to do. Maybe it's because I'm realize my feeling for him. I'm also starting to notice the little things. Like how polite he is and how his lips move when he talks. His fascination with my dancing and how he thinks everything is so cool. His smile and laugh. Oh my god.
I like Brennen.
I immediately get up from my bed and rush to the door. I don't care what I look like, I just have to make sure he knows.
When I get there I realize that everyone is probably asleep so this plan failed pretty epically. I should text him! I get out my phone and text him:
<will u open the door.>
I immediately get a reply back say he would.
When he opened the door I realized I didn't plan this out so I didn't know what to say.
"What did you need?" Brennen asked.
"I realized something."
"Yeah? What did you realize?"
"I like you too."
"What?"
"I said that I like you Brennen."
He looked at me. That all he did for about 10 minutes and then he finally leaned in.
This was it I was going to kiss him.
"Are you sure you want this Easton?"
I nodded and we kissed. It was and I could tell it meant something to him. He was making this as if we would never do this again. Because after this night, in his and he's mine.
Together.
💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖
Awwwwwwwww how sweet is that.
Lol
Bye guys.