Illusion

It was night and my eyes flickered open as I felt a hand caressing my forehead.

I saw Aiden sitting beside me, I smiled as I hugged him tightly and he stroked my cheek.

I looked at him, "You're here." and he gently smiled.

"I'm sorry. I regret what I did, you should've never left me." He said.

"You complete me, bell." he said and I smiled. "Bell?" I chuckled and his looks softened as he gently placed a kiss on my forehead.
"I miss you." I said and held his hand.
"Please come back." He said and I nodded, "I will." I replied and placed my head on his lap.
"You should wake up." He said and I frowned. "I don't want to lose this moment." I said while gently tugging on him.
"I know, but you have to wake up." He said.

"Wake the fuck up Bella!" I heard a voice as my eyes fluttered open, it was Chloe and she was yelling out and about in the room. "What?" I grunted and turned my face onto the pillow.
My heart was aching all because the fact that what I just saw, was just a mere dream and it never happened in reality.
"We have to leave today." She said while pulling me down the bed.
"Where are we going?" I refrained from getting up and she stood with her hands folded, irked.

"Don't you remember? You promised to spend the weekend with me." she said and I remembered what I had promised her. I sighed and sat on the bed while thinking about the dream.
"What's up with you?" She said while walking towards the nightstand, grabbing a glass of water and passing it to me.
"Bad dream?" She said and I looked at her and slightly nodded. This was the first time I ever dreamt of him and I missed him dreadfully.
"I miss him." I said while hiding my face in my hands. "I know." She said while lookin at me.

"Okay, we don't have to spend the rest of the day grieving. So pack you shit and, and we're leaving." She said while breaking the silence and pulling me from the bed.
I finally managed to get up, and went to take a shower and get myself in order for the day.
I put on a casual outfit, a beige top and a pair of black pants and Chloe dressed up like a hooker like she always did, a pair of shorts barely covering her behind and a short top with a pair of my boots. It was always a benefit for her to have the same size of shoes as mine, and she loved borrowing them from me. Once we were ready, we left the room.
Mother was in the garden, ordering the workers to do something and I finally managed to gather up my courage and talk to her. I had spent the rest of the days not stepping out of my room and avoiding my mother, and Chloe managed to suffice my boredom.

I walked towards the door and entered the garden and she turned towards me. She smiled when she saw me and walked towards me.
"Dear, how're you? You've been in the room for so long." She said and hugged me.
"I'm fine mama, I guess I just needed sometime alone." I said and she nodded.
"You should have all the time you want, honey." She said and I glanced her with a slight disappointment.
"I don't want to marry that man, mama. Please, this is my life and I don't want to ruin it just for the benefit of our mafia." I blurted out and I felt like a ton of weight had been lifted from my chest. Mother looked at me and sighed, "Why don't we talk inside?" She said while placing her hand on my back and dragging me inside but I resisted and stood there. She turned to me, frowning.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I stood there with my arms folded.
"I'm leaving with Chloe today. I promised her the weekend with me." I said.
"But- you just got here." 
"I did, a week ago. But I have to leave right now mama." I said and managed to keep my confidence up.
She huffed and looked towards me and slightly nodded.
"Alright. Take care, I'll miss you." I nodded and hugged her once again before leaving. I didn't feel like leaving, but at the same time I wanted to get out of this place and go somewhere other than the boundaries of home.

When Chloe and I said goodbye to mother, we sat in Chloe's car and drove down the road.
"Here's to a fucking blast for the weekend." Chloe cheered and I giggled and she took something out of her pocket and it didn't take me much time to realize that she just bought us two tickets for the nightclub.
I looked at her with glee and excitement and we drove down to her place while giggling and acting like little girls who were in the extreme elation, heading to spend their weekends sumptuously. 

______________