CHAPTER FIVE

Stella's phone woke her up. She jumped, startled, and groaned while she considered throwing it out the window. She rolled to her side, ignoring the pair of arms that hugged her waist and took her phone, barely opening her eyes before answering.

"Hello?"

"Stella" Alfred's voice woke her up immediately, she hummed and rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"Hi" she sighed "Good morning"

He laughed, and she frowned softly before standing up and opening the curtains, widening her eyes when she saw the sun high in the sky, almost if it was about to go down again.

"Good afternoon, you mean" he chuckled "It's two pm"

"What? Oh my god, no, I did it again" she moaned.

Alfred's laugh made stella laugh too, she could almost see him shaking his head and smiling.

"It's okay, you probably needed it" he said softly "Don't worry"

"I'm going to fail every single class" she groaned.

"You won't, I'll give you my notes" he said "Can I go to yours in, let's say, half an hour? I would like to talk to you"

"Sure" she nodded, yawning again "Come"

"Alright, I'll be there" he cleared his throat "See you"

"Bye" she muttered before hanging up.

She had forgotten to set the alarm again, she really needed to stop drinking.
Her eyes went back to the bed, leaving her phone on the bedside table before realizing what she had done and why she had to take someone's arms off of her waist before getting up.

"Oh God, oh no no please no" she groaned rubbing her face as she grabbed her pillow, hitting his bare chest "Hvitserk!"

"What?" he sighed, not even opening his eyes.

Stella groaned again, laying down on the bed and closing her eyes.

"I can't believe this" she muttered "My life is a joke"

"You were much happier to have me here last night" Hvitserk glared at her, hitting her with the same pillow.

"Hvitserk... Did we have sex?" She turned her head to look at him, biting her lip.

"You seriously don't remember?" he raised an eyebrow.

She took a deep breath. She did remember some things, but preferred to forget it.

"I really need to stop drinking"

"Come on, ella" he chuckled "It's fine, we are both adults, adults can have sex without commitment, you did nothing wrong"

"Hvitserk, you're my best friend and my boy... My ex boyfriend's brother" she shook your head.

"And? I'm not going to stop being your friend now, ella" he sat on the bed "In fact, we can do this again whenever you want, because I don't remember many things either but the things I do remember are good... I'm joking, don't hit me" he put his hands up with a pout.

She held back a smile. At least, she was happy to see it wasn't awkward.

"We're a mess, Hvitty"

"Maybe" he shrugged "But at least we're having a good time"

"Anyway" she got up, walking around to look for her clothes "Are you hungry?"

Hvitserk didn't answer, raising an eyebrow, and she rolled her eyes as she entered the bathroom.