𝟎𝟖𝟕; ᴀᴜʀᴇʟɪᴜs ᴅ.

"WHAT?" The Black's demanded.

Their voices's were deathly calm, their eyes all trained onto Dumbledore's form. Dumbledore had felt daggers were being pointed at him.

"Castor is a Dumbledore sycophant. Castor hated the Black's for not recognizing him as a Black. Castor believed that he was stripped of his birthright." Ophiuchus began.

"So when Dumbledore learned of his existence, he wasted no time in recruiting him. As Castor was his way into the Black territory due to the wards. Handed him a gun and sent him off to kill you all, and kidnap me." Ophiuchus gave a sharp glare towards Dumbledore.

The old man seemed to have aged a century more.

"You bastard!" Sirius yelled— which surprised many considering it's well Sirius.

Those sterling eyes of his held a flare of madness and anger— a look that the future knows well, especially Ophiuchus and Ophelia, it happens whenever their Sirius sees Dumbledore, hears of him, and such.

"Atleast people know You-Know-Who's plan is genocide! People know his agenda!" He yelled.
"Unlike you! Your more of a Dark Lord than him
at this fucking point!"

"Aurelius should have sticked with Gillie and killed your senile ass and saves us all the trouble." Ophiuchus said.

"Aurelius? Who is Aurelius?" Regulus asked.

A sharp smile graced Ophiuchus's face.

"Aurelius Dumbledore. Otherwise known as Credence Barebone— was the son of Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth Dumbledore. Aurelius similar to his Aunt, the sister of Aberforth and Dumbledore, the late Ariana Dumbledore, both developed an Obscurus and became an Obscurial." He answered.

The hall was stunned into silence.

Ophelia felt her blood run cold.

"While most Obscurials die before their tenth birthday, Aurelius lived into adulthood, which was previously unheard of in the wizarding world, and a testament to his incredible power. Sought after by Gillie, who wanted to use his power to kill Dumbledore, and joined his army." Ophiuchus continued before he sighed.

"Yet he renounced his allegiance to Grindelwald and went home with his father." He scoffed.

"Quite disappointing, Aurelius should have just killed Dumbledore." Ophiuchus then looked at Dumbledore who was paler than paper.

"You wanted to use Aurelius, yet he refused to cooperate with you didn't he? Aurelius could have been saved but you convinced everyone else he couldn't be saved due to his Obscurial nature poisoning him. He could have gotten better and lived longer, if only you weren't poisoning him yourself." He hummed.

While all this was happening nobody noticed Ophelia shaken form— well almost nobody, but Louis as he held her to calm her down.

"Dumbledore doesn't even spare his own family. What makes you think he would care for any of his followers. Your all just pawns in his games!" Ophiuchus laughed.

Ophiuchus's eyes were so jarring and intimidating that Dumbledore was tempted to hide from those abyssal eyes that bore into his soul.

"You didn't hit your head and ascend to the astral plane for a moment there, did you now?" Ophiuchus taunted at the silent headmaster.

"Ophiuchus— calm down." Silas said sternly.

Ophiuchus looked at him.

"I am perfectly calm, Silas." He said.

"You can have your revenge later." Ophiuchus scoffed as he begrudgingly sat down.

Ophiuchus looked unfazed, as if he hadn't just revealed one of Dumbledore's darkest secrets.